Black Spirituality Religion : Christians, why YOUR Testimony????????

When witnessing to the non-believer we must understand something about them. The non-believer operates entirely in the physical world. Therefore they actually think that they are in control of their lives and destiny. This is a natural human trait. They are blind to the ways of the spirit. Because of this it is impossible for them to comprehend any about Jesus. They see it as praise of someone that can not take care of their immediate needs. How can Jesus fix my car? How can Jesus keep my lights on? How can Jesus keep food on my table? These are examples of question the non-believer may have.

"Honest critique"...or "bashing"?

...You decide.

I do believe personal testimony shows for modern day proof of the works of the Father, and how far His salvation has reached from the time the Son walked the earth and was sacrificed for our sins, and many generations following His ascension after His resurrection from the dead.

But it all should go back to glory and praise of the Father, in fear, love, and worship, and honor of the Father and the Son. Be faithful and believing, and His Spirit will be in you. Blessings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back