Black People : chiefs player killed his girlfriend and then himself

my hometown football team....they need to get their acts together....smdh

What does this tragedy have to do with the football team?!

What does "getting THEIR acts together" have to do with this??

Obviously, this young man had some serious mental and emotional issues going on to shoot his girlfriend and mother of his 3 month old daughter in front of his own mother; and then go to the stadium and shoot himself in front of his coaches and team-mates.

Now, his mother has to live with knowing her son killed someone else and his suicide....as well as probably caring for her 3 month old grand-daughter

----Aside from the basic caring of the child, how to one day tell that child that her father killed her mother and himself!

....cuz you know, her family will have to tell her BEFORE others do!

This is tragedy for ALL in this.

My heart and prayers go out to BOTH these families.

What does this tragedy have to do with the football team?!

What does "getting THEIR acts together" have to do with this??

Obviously, this young man had some serious mental and emotional issues going on to shoot his girlfriend and mother of his 3 month old daughter in front of his own mother; and then go to the stadium and shoot himself in front of his coaches and team-mates.

Now, his mother has to live with knowing her son killed someone else and his suicide....as well as probably caring for her 3 month old grand-daughter

----Aside from the basic caring of the child, how to one day tell that child that her father killed her mother and himself!

....cuz you know, her family will have to tell her BEFORE others do!

This is tragedy for ALL in this.

My heart and prayers go out to BOTH these families.
i just mean the chiefs been playing badly and a guy killed himself because the chiefs are playing horribly and now a chiefs player kills his girlfriend and now himself. something weird going on with the chiefs.

i just mean the chiefs been playing badly and a guy killed himself because the chiefs are playing horribly and now a chiefs player kills his girlfriend and now himself.

Are you speaking of TWO separate Kansas City Chiefs player suicides here are the same one?....Did some other player commit suicide also?

....However, if anyone commits suicide over a LOSING STREAK, that is a sure sign of other DEEP issues in that person, NOT the fault of the team.

Moreover, if this 25 y/o young man having an argument with the mother of his 3 month old child and going on a rampage killing her and then himself is any way connected to his football career, again, that is a sure sign of DEEPER issues which have nothing to do with the Chiefs.

....not that there's EVER a GOOD reason to commit suicide, anyway.

something weird going on with the chiefs.

"Something weird" like what??

What power of influence do you think the LOSING STREAK of the K.C. Chiefs has on or over any players committing suicide??[/quote]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back