Black Short Stories : Chickenman IV.

Tha-Emissary

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 30, 2005
In Tha Bottom! Deeeep South
Occupation
Painter
Episode IV: Coming To America!!!!

When we last left off our hero was on his way to Earth on a crusade to Dee-Boe the Master and his homeboys. Meanwhile, back on earth weren't looking quite so ghetto fabulous for the Fast Food Federation of Fiends. See back at the crib Master Fo Shezzzie Greasy had gotten word again from the Deon Warrick & psychic friends hotline that his two cereal killer henchmen were defeated. Upon recieving the 411 the Master became furious and started talking in tongues like DMX. He immediately started devising a new plan, a plan that would not fail him again this time. He along with his remaining click Funk Master Chex and Burnie Big Mack set out on a mission to see the Oracle to find an answer. Now the Oracle was said to be a very powerful being. The Oracle possessed a G.E.D. and had incredible psychic abilities, which gave her the power to make edumucated guesses about the future. The Master and his Friends traveled as far as they could to the East until they reached the Oracles home. The lair of the Oracle was quite elegant more elegant than anything the fiends had layed eyes on before. Glade plug ins scented the air and lottery scratchoffs and cigarettes littered the floor. The fiends thought this must be heaven..... All of a sudden someone began to speak. A voice said, "I am the all knowing Oracle, but you can call me Miss Cleo, now tell me what in the hell you're doing in my house before I go get my nine-millimeter and stick where the sun don't shine and where the Charmin don't reach Sugar." The Master replied, "Nawl Sista it ain't like that, we've come took seek your help." "I need to find out what fortune lies ahead in the future. Miss Cleo replied, "Sure thing Honey c'mon and show me the money first." The Master handed over two babymama Sacajewea Coins and a handful of fun factory tokens. The Cleo responded harshly, "Boy act like you know!!! this ain't the Coming to America church benevolence offering a sista gots to have the kind that folds." The Master looking all ignant reached deep into his koolaid socks and pulled out a two fresh Benjamins. He said," Here ya heffa now that's all I got ,so here." Miss Cleo began her consultation charging 3.99 for each additional minute. Her body began to convulse and she shook violently doing the Harlem Shake numerous times. The Master shouted, "Stop shaking what ya mama gave ya and just tell me what in the heck ya seeing." The Cleo told The Master of her visions. She said, "You will never be able to kill the Chicken alone ,but there is a way." "He has a Twin." "This Twin is his alter ego and his only living brother." The Master asked, "Does Chicken know of his evil twin?" The Cleo answered, NO YOU FOOL, He doesn't even know about his babydaddy nor does he know he has a brother." "You must find this child and use him and his powers to destroy Chicken, it is the only way that you will be able to defeat him." So the Master and his fiends set out to find Chicken's other half. Meanwhile, Chicken was just making his way down to earth. He crash landed in a dumpster in the Bronx. An ironing board broke his fall. He lay in the Dumpster bucket naked cause the atmosphere burned up his clothes upon entry into the ozone. Now here he was in this new and unkown world. Chicken picked himself up and began walking down the street alley. While walking he stumbled upon his first human being. It was dressed in daisy dukes, run down panty hose, had hairy legs, and had a manly figure. The transvestite aproached Chicken looking him up and down, sweating him profusely from head to toe. She licked her thick masculine lips and said, "What's yo name Baby?" Chicken remained silent and still. The he-she came even closer and began to stroke his shoulder and abs and wierdly enough began singing an old R-Kelly track in the process. Chicken replied nervously, " Um What remix is this?" The he-she licked his thick wide lips again and seductively speaking in slow motion said, "This is Feeling On Your Booty!!!" Chicken grined and said, "Oh Yeah we'll how bout you feel on this Man!!!" He quickly released himself from her I mean his grasp and punched the he-she in his fake ***** and kicked the he-she in his Scrotum. The He-she fell unconscious to the asphalt. Chicken suddnely realized that he would need to take on a new Identity to keep from being discovered by the fiends. So he stripped the he-she of his clothes and left the transvestite with nothing but his G-string on. Chicken now had a new identity. He would now travel under the alias Chicquita, occupation a J-Lo hotgyrl goldigging diva heffa. Chicken then looked at the world around him. He thought to himself and said, "SO This is America, We'll Uncle Tator was right it is exactly the hell hole I imagined it would be." Almost Suddenly, The fallen he-she began to come back into consciousness. Chicken stood above him dressed in his daisy dukes, run down panty hose, high heel pumps, wig and with the Lee Press Ons and began to speak to him. He shouted, "Hey you!" The he-she said, "What?" Chicken replied in his new feminine voice, "Ohhhhhhhh Don't be trying to get an attitude cause you know you just got knocked the F-out!!! "But Anywayz you wannabe trick, Pass the word to the fiends and let em' know there's a new heffa in town." And As the sun sets on another chapter of Chickenman our hero walks into sunset in his high heel pumps, Lee Press Ons and Lil Kim wig with his booty twisting all the way with his mind set on finding the Master. Dunh Dunh Dunna Dunna Dunh??????????????????????????? So Folk will Chicquita ever find a man? or More Importantly will Chicken be able to resist the urge from the panty hose itch and keep from diggin up his booty and revealing his true identity. These questions and lots more will be answered in the next up and coming Episode V. of ChickenMan. So staytuned and Stay Crunked Up!!! And We'll Definitely Holla Back Youngins So Ya'll keep that Cornbread Locked Baby!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back