Black Short Stories : Chickenman, pt.II

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Tha-Emissary, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Tha-Emissary

Tha-Emissary Well-Known Member MEMBER

Painter
    Ratings:
    +7
    Now Snap Crackle Pops and Honey Combs were riding out to the FUBU to Rodney King our infant hero. Unfortunately, the The Fast Food Federation of Fiends didn't pay their light bill last month so they were unable to travel at light speed. Instead, they had to settle for Pinto Bean Pods which delayed their arrival. Meanwhile, back on the FUBU Chicken's mother knew that her child was in Mystical Danger and she had to shake it fast to get out of there and protect her newborn. And so she did. She wrapped Chicken in aluminum foil to protect him from the cold midnight air and set out for her brothers house twenty thousand miles away. There she would leave her baby with her brother who would hopefully raise him to open a can of whip a#@ on the Fiends one day. There were three knock on the steel door of the brothers house when she arrived. A small deflicted man came to the door. He yelled, "Who the hell is knocking on my door this time of the night." Chicken's mother replied,"Its me Tator your sister." He shouted, "Sarah Lee is that you?" "Yes it's me" she shouted. The brother and sister rejoiced and they embraced each other for a slight moment. "What Brings you to the border of Sideorder city?" Sarah Lee tearful eyed explained the situation. "Tator I must ask a favor of you I need you to be my child's temporary baby's daddy, I've birthed this special child and he is in Mystical Danger and I need you to protect him for me." Tator replied, "Sure Sis. and where are you going." She said, "I have to go back home, I forgot to turn the deep fryer off." However, before she set off into the night she kissed Chicken on his baby big fo-head one last time and was unaware that she would not return to his side. Upon here arrival back home she was met by two intruders. Non other than Snap Crackle Pops and Honey Combs. Sarah Lee put up against a brave fight against the two throwing her shoes and hot grease at them ,but all her efforts were in vain. Snap Crackle Popped her upside the head and dazzzzed her while Honey Combs Combed the beautiful weave out of her head and strangled her with it. Sarah Lee lay still and lifeless on the floor and breathed one final breath before she closed her eyes. That night an angel appeared to infant Chicken in his dreams, it was his mother in the form of a ghostly apparition and told him words that would live on in his heart and soul forever. "Mamma Says Knock Em Out Baby Boy, and I will always be with you and love you my son ." She kissed him on his head for the last time And like a JT Money hit song, she disappeared in a flash of light. Dunh Dunh Dunh Folk????????????????????? This is yours truly saying Stay Tuned and Stay Crunk for the Next Episode of the Adventures of ChickenMan. Don't touch that cornbread Baby
    We'll Hollaaaaaaaaa!!!!

So Stay Tuned!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    chickenman series is tyte pt.3 please
    enjoyed it much ....more more more !!!

3. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER