Black Short Stories : Caught Up

Love Child

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2004
Bean Town
Occupation
Student
Oh my god!!! Why she always gotta be in my stuff. If her big nosy self wasn’t all up in my business my mother would have never found my birth control pills and condoms. I knew I should have stashed them someplace else other then in the top draw of my night stand. Oh well the cat was out of the bag and as soon as I came home from school Tuesday afternoon my mother got in my behind. Before I could even get the key out of the door my mother bombarded me.

“What are you doing with these huh?” She asked rolling up on me. I looked at her hand and froze up. At first I was gonna use the they’re not mine line but I told myself naw, maybe it was about that time my mother found out what her precious little girl has been up to for the past year. So what if I was only 15, bump that I had to get mine right. Nobody was *$## blocking her.

“Dang mommy why you all in my stuff” slap “who you think you talking” to she hollered at me after knocking me upside my head. Wow this lady was tripping. But as angry as I was at the moment I still couldn’t hit my mother back. I just took her so called whooping listened to her speech about diseases and getting pregnant. Of course every word she said went in one ear and out the next. Well actually I’d be lying if I didn’t say I heard what she was saying I just couldn’t feel her.

I knew about all that stuff from t.v. and school. I was always careful I wasn’t about to get burnt by no nasty **$$@. Shoot you think she’d be happy at least I was smart enough to use protection. But nope with my mother its always her way or the highway. So anyways after she was done preaching my mother locked herself in her room. I knew exactly what her next move was. Just like always whenever my mother couldn’t handle me or my brothers and sister she called in for the calvary. But pops was cool though..........sometimes. Unlike moms who was always trying to protect me from the evil world as she would say. Pops was more laid back and didn’t trip when me and my siblings would act up. He always knew how to handle us and we respected him for that.

“Gena get the phone” my mother yelled out from her bedroom which was down the hall from me and my little sister Tanya’s room. I was mad nervous when I picked up my mini mouse phone and heard my fathers voice. “What's this your mother's telling me about finding condoms and birth control pills in your room huh?” “I’dunno” “Gena don’t play dumb with me” said my father. Then he paused and took a deep breath.

“Listen baby cakes I’m tired of getting these phone calls from your mother. If you and Taurus don’t stop misbehaving I’m a bring y’all down here.”
&**# you, yeah right I wanted to yell at him. I knew one thing fo sure I wasn’t going no where especially to New Hampshire yeah a'ight what he smoking cause he need to pass it over here. And I wish he would stop freaking calling me baby cakes. I wasn't his sweet little 12 year old girl anymore and maybe if he wasn't so hot to leave my mother and four kids for some ol' busted blonde broad I wouldn't be acting the way I do. But naw I can't even blame pops for the way I am.

"You here me" he snapped breaking my thoughts. "Yes" "Good because I don't have time for this Gena I'm down here working hard to make sure you all are eating jesus why can't you behave like Gerald or Tanya for a change" Oh no he didn't just compare me to my goody two shoes twin brother Gerald and my little sister Tanya who is the twin sister to my little brother Taurus. I can't stand those two. I swear me and Taurus should have been twins because we act just alike. We dont' take nuttin from no one and we're always on the streets doing our thang. Ulike Gerald and Tanya the honor roll geeks. They always up in the house all corny and always snitching on me and Taurus.

"I'm trying daddy" I said in my little innocent voice lying my behind off one of my specialities. "Yeah well you need to try harder okay" "Yes daddy" I said looking out my bedroom window to see if anyone from my crew was outside. I wish he would leave me alone so I could go chill and get my smoke on. "Okay Gena don't let me tell you again and as far as what your mother found all I'm gonna say is I know your getting older and into boys but I've told before these little nuckle head punks out here are only after one thing trust me i was there" Yeah I bet his little pimp daddy wanna be @$$ was out whoring just like the rest.

"So just be careful Gena don't let them fool you with that I love you crap your too young to be in somebodys love and don't get pregnant please I want you to finish school go to college and travel all the things I couldn't do" "Okay I know don't worry daddy, I gotta go mommy's calling me" I lied I was actually rushing because I saw the neighborhood cutie Tyrone walking outside his front door. "Okay baby cakes tell everybody I said hi I love y'all and be good okay" "yep I love you too bye daddy." I hanged up the phone and started jumping around my room. Ooh let me call Shonda and tell her who's outside.

"Hello" she answered trying to sound all cute. "Gurl guess who just came outside?" "Who?" "Who you think trick the one the only my future husband and baby daddy" "Oh boy what's he doing you need to stop stalking the boy" "Please I ain't stocking a thing it ain't my fauly his house is across the street from mine but anyways he's siting on his steps ewl Peedy just walked over to him I think they bout to go play ball at the park yo meet me there in ten minutes." "Why so we can sit and watch them play ball all sweaty and what not dang you on his nutz just hanging" laughed Shonda "Shut up cause you know he look good sweaty or not umm i know some things me and him could do to get sweaty" I laughed while lustfully staring out my window at my booh. "Besides I have to tell you what happened when I came home a'ight so be there bye bioatch" click

I stayed looking in the window for a little while more watching Tyrone talk to Peedy's black self. Umm this boy is fine Tyrone is two years older then me he's light skin with hazel eyes. He rocks his hair in corn rolls that his ugly skinny funky looking girlfriend Neka be trying to braid. I can't stand that girl she think she all that with her bald headed self. I mean honey be rocking these little dinky ponytails with mad scruniches like it's making it look like she got more hair then she really does. I ain't trying to be a hater either but hey I know I look better then Neka which is exactly why her man be grilling me.

But Tyrone ain't one to sweat anybody he's one of those rude loud mouth cocky dudes. But he's cool he be having headz on the block rolling with the stuff he be coming up with. Too bad he just don't know one day he will be all mines please believe it................................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back