Black Short Stories : Caught up 3

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Love Child, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    As we walked towards the field farther away from where everybody else was at I showed Shonda the money. “**** *** who you rob?” “Your mama” I joked. She just pushed me with her body. “Naw Taurus gave it to me, yo did Mac give you any trees to hold.” “Yeah hold on” she said digging in her purse. We stopped behind a tree and she pulled out a big sandwich bag filled with some green.

My eyes lit up as I gave her a twenty bill and she pulled out one of the big baggy’s that were sold for a dub. “Yes we gon get right tonight” I sang doing my little pop it dance. “Hold up you didn’t tell me what happened when you came home from school earlier.” “Oh gurl don’t you know my mother found all my rubbers and my birth control pills” Shonda’s mouth dropped open. “For real what she say?” “What could she say of course she called my father like always but #*^& her she can’t stop me I just have to find another place to hide my stuff.”

Shonda just shook her head. See her and her mother got along unlike me and mines. Her mother was a little younger and was always out clubbing and dating men. She let Shonda get away with murder plus she was an only child. Lucky trick, I remember asking her mother to adopt me, I would have loved to move in with them. They are mad cool with each other and share almost everything together.

“So where are we gonna go anyways, as long as it's anywhere away from Mac I can’t stand him.” I said changing the subject. Shonda sucked her teeth but she knew I didn’t like her so called man. “I don’t know we could’ve went to my house but moms is there with her man and you know how that is” I looked back towards the court and got an idea. “Ooh I know come on.” I said heading back. I stopped by the fence and signaled with my hand for Justin to come to me. They were done playing anyways so it wasn’t like I was interrupting their game or nothing.

“What?” he asked leaning against the opposite side of the fence with his arms up. [email protected] he made me weak. “Nothing I was just seeing what y’all was getting into for the rest of the day, me and Shonda looking for a spot to spark up.” I said showing him the trees I had just purchased. Since it was still basketball season Justin had to stop smoking but I knew he wouldn’t turn down an opportunity to chill with me and plus he could look out for his boys and get them a free session.

He squinted his eyes. “Hold on” he said then walked over to Peedy and their other two boys Da’waun and Cam. We couldn’t hear what they were saying but we saw Justin point towards us and they all looked then nodded their heads. Yeah just like I thought suckers. Justin walked back over to us “cool meet us at D’s back door in twenty minutes.” We nodded our heads then walked away. “Okay so now we have to get some blunts.” I said heading for the corner store.

Shonda made me go the long way because she didn’t want Mac to see us. We copped out the store a pack of woods and some beef patties then we walked to her house grubbing on the patties. Shonda went inside to get us something to drink while I waited outside. Shonda came back out five minutes later with two plastic cups of soda and a bottle of Hennessy her mother had.

We then began heading towards D’waun’s street which was only one street over. We walked up to the back of the house and knocked on the door. We could hear them inside talking and playing some old Pac songs. Peedy answered the door and let us in. Now we had been in D’s basement before so we knew the set up. Down their was his bed where he slept a small tv and a stereo. Then there was a long couch and the laundry room to the side.

Nobody said anything as we came in and found seats on the couch. All the boys were busy playing D’s X Box. I could tell they all had changed and took showers and I noticed Cam was missing. I could care less since Cam gets on my nerves. He always has something slick coming out his mouth and he thinks he ‘s dope but he’s not. He’s about a five on a scale of one to ten.

Wasting no time me and Shonda got to work. We rolled up about four blizzes and took turns sipping the Henny. “Yo pass that” said Peedy in his annoying lazy sounding voice. He kind of reminded me of Mase. I hesitated because I didn’t want his lips on my $*#@. “You got a cup?” I asked with attitude. He sucked his teeth. “Yo D go get me a cup” D looked at him like he was crazy. Umm now D isn’t as cute as my booh but he’s decent and best of all he has a phat butt. Ooh his booty is sexy I always be thinking crazy things like if I ever sexed him I would be grabbing onto that booty for dare life.

So after some more pressuring D’waun finally went upstairs and brought back cups for everybody. So we all drank and got our smoke on. Later on everybody was tweaking in their own way. Peedy was on D’s bed just staring into space listening to Pac’s lyrics. D was squeezed in between me and Shonda and I could tell he was feeling all on her. She was just giggling. Justin was next to me on the couch zoned out too but I kept messing with him. I was really trying to get his attention. I would push him with my body or play with his cap. He’d just lick his lips at me and push me back.

Then we all heard a knock on the door. D flew up from his seat like a bat out of he!! “Yo hide that” he told me pointing at the empty Hennessy bottle. I quickly hid the bottle under the sofa and everybody got all nervous. D walked over the door while Peddy lowed down the stereo. D looked through the peep hole then sigh “it’s cool” he told us then opened the door.

Next in came the Beast and the MAN. Now let me explain to you who the Beast and the MAN is. Starting with the Beast her birth name is really Tamika but me and Shonda call her a Beast well because obviously she is ugly as all he!! I mean girl is darker then midnight and tall and lanky.

Now the MAN who’s birth name is Sam, short for, Samantha is a lot more attractive she is light skin long hair but she is built like a dude hence the nick name me and Shonda created for her, the MAN.

Soon as I saw them emerge from the darkness of the basement I looked at Shonda and we both rolled our eyes. See we don’t like either one of these chicks and I could sense in my gut some drama was about to pop off. “Yo hold up who’s up in here huh?” said the MAN coming in like she was Johnny Blaze and what not. See D’waun had recently started talking to the MAN so I guess she heard that there were some chicks in his basement.

When the MAN walked over to the sofa her and her Beast of a friend stood in front of us grilling us real hard. “So which one of you little girls is here for D cause see he’s my man and I will *&% both of y’all up right now” “Well neither me or my girl is interested in D’waun I’m here with Justin and she’s here with me” I said without a least drop of fear in me. Please I had my knife from Taurus at my fingertip if these two big dump trucks wanted to thump I was ready to cut somebody up.

They continued to stare at us then D got in it. “Yo Sam get the #&** over here wus wrong wit you coming in here tripping I ain’t worried about these little girls” What yeah right first of all D is only two years older then me and Shonda and secondly for him to say he ain’t worried abut us it sure seemed like he was a few minutes ago when he was all up on my girl. But I ain’t say a word I just kept my hand on my knife inside my purse and kept my eyes on the two large animals standing in front of me.

D'waun then took Sam I mean the MAN by her arm and led her away with the Beast right behind them. I looked over at Shonda and whispered “yo you ready to handle this if need be?” She smirked at me “negro please” she said then I smiled and looked over at Justin who had been quiet the whole time. He leaned over to my ear. “Why the he!! you tell them you here with me now she gonna go run her mouth to Neka stupid” he said getting up from next to me.

Oh no he ain’t copping an attitude with me if he was worried abut Neka finding out about him being in D’waun’s basement with me he shouldn’t have come, dummy, but I still love him, what am I saying I need to focus on whether or not I have to stab somebody and go to jail. Oh boy here they come again I thought as the MAN and the Beast returned over to me and Shonda...........

2. Negro Harmony

Negro Harmony Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    yo I like this. Its funny how you brought in the BEAST and the MAN lol

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    see lovechild u just keep me on my toes i'm enjoying all this

4. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    This was tyte. I love this too. You always have these suspenseful endings. That's good. It keeps me waiting for more. LOL.

5. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank u all for your support and stay tuned for more