Black Relationships : Can you be ugly AND sexy...all at the same time?

:nono: Y'all are going to back up off Trick! :( I guess y'all don't see it. (okay I'll admit he looks a hot mess in the "Play No Games" video) but his verse made up for it, Right? LMAO

Anyways, PD You're so right! I love that, confidence is extremely sexy to me.

Khasm It is a shame that most people don't consider the inner person. If they go through enough mess maybe they'll realize that it's about so much more than looks.

Sunshine I think Busta is sexy too, he so smooth with his. BUT Mos Def...I don't know about that one. BTW I love your quote!

THIS is very interesting dialogue....I look at it like this - it all depends on how you define sexy & ugly, because BOTH are internal & external....everybody is NOT going to attract or BE attracted to everybody else...that's just LIFE. As most of you said earlier,there are INNER qualities that win MANY of us over{even though us men usually gots ta have us some EYE CANDY=pretty face,bangin' body,or BOTH,LOL} & at the end of our lifetimes,we all get old & wrinkled up anyway,so,you might as well make sure you look for INNER BEAUTY FROM THE JUMP when choosing your mate,because the BEST of DIMES will SHATTER YOUR HEART LIKE GLASS with their DEVILISH WAYS. The truest dime has a DIAMOND for a SOUL above all else.

Sexy is, as sexy does and ugly is, as ugly does.

I think this has been a question, dealt with for thousands of years. Over the centuries, the standards for beauty were always changing.

Natural selection, culture and many times, the media can control our ideas of what is sexy, beautiful or ugly. Personal taste is always subjected to the coercions of outside influences.

But, let’s consider these old sayings:

Somebody once said, “One man’s junk, is another man’s treasure”

Or

“Beauty may be skin deep, but ugliness, goes all the way down to the bone!”

The sophists of Athens said, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” But paraphrasing Socrates’ reply, “beauty, just is and doesn’t need the eye of man, to be.

You know, some of the best tasting cakes my mother used to make, didn’t look to good. :lips:

Really, I don’t always know what, one person considers sexy, as compare to another. Sometimes the word “sexy” is more superficial than the words “beautiful and ugliness”.

When I find compassion, sensuality, eroticism and open-mindedness in a woman, it can define or redefine her looks. These words dip and dig, a little deeper, into the soul of a woman.

But, hey! It’s all good, at the end of the day. As long as you keep the “SEX” in “SEXY.”

Peace, Love and Ashe,

Sun Ship

Azn-Sunshine said:
My friends and I were having a dicussion about unattractive but sexy people.....It sounds like an oxymoron.... some say that is not possible.... I say it is absolutely possible just because looks are not everything..... and I feel that being sexy is a state of mind.... ex: ur talk, walk, the way you carry urself.....

Am I correct??

Well wow
I might get in trouble
I will leave this one alone
You might be correct though

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back