Black People Politics : Can we go on?

Do accept my apology...

No disrespect for intended or meant...

But the other fella wasn't born 'brain dead' and just choosing to waste our time pretending he didn't get my point, the first time around!

:10500:

Apology accepted...

Peace In,

Good morning, and glad we can get above/beyond that earlier bad misunderstanding...

But also we do need to contrast anybody's fantasy trips, with the number of reality checks/wake up calls, etc. some of us are getting here, too:

Negrophobia is getting out of control, i. e., hence a fear of black crime (expected acts of vengence against bigoted and racist whites during this second term of an african american president) (which is how paranoia strikes deep), is leading to laws being passed, which among other things, allows white folk with concealed weapons permits to actually take firearms into churches and libraries...

What hypocrites these 'tea party' louses ad naseum do be here....

SMH

:10500:

Yes, we can go on, and We must put aside petty differences as evidenced in this thread in order to do so.

The other west coast bruh alleged that what originally undermined the agendas of my generations struggles was to undermine them while advancing (white) women's rights?

Flashforward and put in the word 'gays'...

I. e., the intent and purpose is to undermine whatever options we already had or have, and/or to continue to relegate us to the bottom of the socio/economic/political system, in spite of us being the largest so called minority group in the nation, and hardly without any resources to do some things for ourselves...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back