Black People Politics : Can we go on?

'Hispanic' is a catch all word, and those so called 'latinos' aren't even close to being united, i. e., behind a common agenda, etc.

Actually some Mexican Americans are as anti immigrant (even if those 'illegals' come from Mexican) as the white folks...

I. e., overgeneralizations don't aid our need or want to find out who else might be allies and not enemies, too!

FYI....

Good morning, and glad we can get above/beyond that earlier bad misunderstanding...

But also we do need to contrast anybody's fantasy trips, with the number of reality checks/wake up calls, etc. some of us are getting here, too:

Negrophobia is getting out of control, i. e., hence a fear of black crime (expected acts of vengence against bigoted and racist whites during this second term of an african american president) (which is how paranoia strikes deep), is leading to laws being passed, which among other things, allows white folk with concealed weapons permits to actually take firearms into churches and libraries...

What hypocrites these 'tea party' louses ad naseum do be here....

SMH

:10500:

Me two chuck, I'm very glad we did. Yep, keep your eyes open, Mr. Obama's final and last term in office promises to be a duzzy, lol...

Peace In,

I am tired of hearing about this true witch hunt of this qualified ambassador.
These republicans I tell you can't deal with defeat very well.
I wonder is it that she African-American and hold herself in respectable manner is the reason they are going on about this or is it that she is a Sister who is respected that they can't handle?
The economy is about come to a screeching halt and they have no other thing to do but drag this poor sister through all this.

At the rate they going we might not have a solution to this and here we go again through another depression not a recession.
As positive I am , I got a feeling nothing will get done and them triggers will begin to kick in and the gates of hell is open.
The problems in the Middle East and here with Sandy is not making it any easier.[/quote]

Blazejay, i'm with bro. Skuder. my man you gotta get out of the basement, meaning you have to step out from within those four walls and get something poppin' and stop worrying about what everyone is talking about and DO something about what you want to BE about!

you have a lot of depressing and defeatist topics that you bring up and i think it's time you get some air and change your way of thinking.....

I mean, if you don't want to go outside, at least open up the window.

the-open-window-7-floors.jpg

Me two chuck, I'm very glad we did. Yep, keep your eyes open, Mr. Obama's final and last term in office promises to be a duzzy, lol...

Peace In,

Obama only gave a speech about what more than Khasm remained concerned/worried/etc. about, i .e., black on black violence in the major cities etc.

Just what is he going to do about that too?

I. e., maters on the homefront have yet to be brought up, let alone anything proposed to resolve, via the Oval Office, elder bruh!

Obama only gave a speech about what more than Khasm remained concerned/worried/etc. about, i .e., black on black violence in the major cities etc.

Just what is he going to do about that too?

I. e., maters on the homefront have yet to be brought up, let alone anything proposed to resolve, via the Oval Office, elder bruh!

Here's a post that I'm tracking which somewhat speaks to your concerns( http://destee.com/index.php?threads/politics-from-the-black-perspective.66166/page-62#post-768948) ... but chuck, he hasn't even been inaugurated yet, okay?:lol:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back