Black People Politics : Can we go on?

I'm not 'suprised'...

You neither guessed right about my comeback and/or come away disappointed because I don't reflect what you've chosen to believe (about me as an individual)...

Nobody charms me to the point of changing my mind or thinking for me...

One can presume to be 'clever' as opposed to making better judgement calls...

I'm not 'suprised'...

You neither guessed right about my comeback and/or come away disappointed because I don't reflect what you've chosen to believe (about me as an individual)...

Nobody charms me to the point of changing my mind or thinking for me...

One can presume to be 'clever' as opposed to making better judgement calls...

This isn't the first time someone has indicated that they didn't understand a word you said chuck... I was just trying to be helpful... Begin to make yourself clear and this will no longer a problem... Have a nice day, sir...

This isn't the first time someone has indicated that they didn't understand a word you said chuck... I was just trying to be helpful... Begin to make yourself clear and this will no longer a problem... Have a nice day, sir...

Do accept my apology...

No disrespect for intended or meant...

But the other fella wasn't born 'brain dead' and just choosing to waste our time pretending he didn't get my point, the first time around!

:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back