Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it?

Its amazing how many of our people fall for this despite the evidence they see. One of my pet peeves is other Black people congratulating me for taking care of my daughters. I always ask them "Isnt that what i am supposed to do?". Now I know there was a time when my fathers generation would skip out on being fathers but that wasnt the case with my generation. I also know why that came about. Welfare punished the Black family for having a Black father in the home.
Take it from a 67 year old elder, there were fathers who failed and succeeded in every generation. Don't believe the stereotype!

How share we resurrectt Malcolm X's legecy in 2017?
I think you are right! Who changed the topic? Be that as it may...., I met for the first time last week with a group of about 10-12 Afrikans who have committed to reading the Program of the OAAU, and "The Destruction of Black Civilization" for purposes of upgrading the Program and implementing same. Am I back on topic?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back