Black People : Malcolm's return from Mecca.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by skuderjaymes, May 20, 2016.

1. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Although Malcom's pre-Mecca Writings and Speeches is most often quoted and worshipped. This is where Malcolm's head was at around the time of his death.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Our enemy also likes to quote, and misquote his pre-Mecca speeches. Every child I've asked why he isn't taught to them in school gives me the same answer, "my teacher said that he told black people to kill white people". Now you have to understand, thios view is at the state level, and not a personal choice of the teacher. But these same racist have no problem with teaching our kids about Columbus, or James Madison (president) who proposed the 3/5th rule.

Peace!

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Don't believe the hype!!

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Tru-Dat brutha chuck.... I don't blame the kids, this vale has been slowly and systematically been pulled over their eyes. Last year McGraw Hill tried to reclassify our slavery as migrant work.

McGraw-Hill to rewrite textbook after mom's complaint
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/04/living/mcgraw-hill-slavery-textbook-mom-complaint-feat/

All it took was one person. Now all we have to do is unite to get X taught in the schools like the white devils are taught.

Peace!

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    It's always about showing our young people more progressive means to become self reliant--and the true value of collective efforts...

fyi

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  6. Damaris Sheldon

Damaris Sheldon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    My mom & dad were I guess kinda strict on the things I should & should not do, who I should & most of all should not date & hang out with & what choices I did or didn't have while under their care, feeding & control so to speak. Not being allowed to attend public school where some of my friends attended kind of isolated me from a lot of fun they'd tell me they were having. While private school's supposed to afford young people a much richer environment to learn without distraction is total crap, it's a bold face lie & an academic money making fraud, if only my mom & dad would've known that I wouldn't be so resentful now when I meet my so called school mates who walk around like little clueless dolls thinking everything's alright with societies rapidly declining values.....BUT I won't lie, I learned more about the real Malcolm-X in private school then most of my real friends knew from public school & even from Black history & Black studies environments on Long Island, I've actually myself experienced my real friends stating that their Black teachers would tell them that Malcolm-X was the Black devil himself.

This video is so entertaining & telling at the same time that it alone keeps me on even steed when I feel our race is destroying our own well being.

Even in the face of adversity Malcolm-X always maintained a complacent yet serious demeanor while exuding his famous tongue in cheek biting humor.

I love you Malcolm.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MALCOM XS SPEECH AFTER RETURN FROM MECCA. YOU TUBE