Black People : Blk Men Attacked by Crazed PMS women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When brothers get together women always get paranoid. They dont want us to compare notes. They dont want us to discover what they are plotting. Stand together brothers, against a common foe.
" ...Lauraina Bobbit, is a classic woman on PMS..."

History Lesson

GREAT PMS MOMENTS THROUGHOUT HISTORY !
#1 THE 1ST EPISODE:

Adam : "Eve what have you done??!!??"

Eve : " What have I done?!!? Look you never take me anywhere or buy me anything, with your cheap ***, what did you think I was gonna do? Sit here all day and wait on your black ***? "

Adam : " But Eve!!! "

Eve : " Dont but Eve me! I dont care what GOD said! You gonna believe GOD or your wife?!!? "

Adam : " But I cant defy..."

Eve : " See! You dont looove me! Speaking of which, maybe you need to be with those sheep tonight. See how warm they keep you. The snake knows how to treat a woman! "

Adam : " What?!!? The snake?!!? "

Eve: " Yeah, the snake is a REEAL MAN! He dont complain about he's tired from tending sheep. He can go all night long. He's got a rod that's big, long and stiff too! "

Adam : " How do you know that?!!? "

Eve : " Dont worry about it! He'll eat it. I ate it, nothing happened! You're just a little punk *****! I need a man that knows what to do and obviously you aint it! "

Adam : " Oh my GOD woman! "

Eve : " GOD aint got nothing to do with this! You punk! Are you gonna be a man or a sheep dipper? "

.....and the rest is PMS history!

Pinky... I'm am finished with you... LOL... Finished! Please seek professional help.

Kemetstry said:
It's rather obvious, you just arent use to dealing with an independent black man

What is rather obvious Brother Kemetstry is that I am accustomed with dealing with a logical, rational, and independent man.

QQ'n... in the words of Riley from the Boondocks... "Game recognize game and you looking unfamiliar... Anybody seen granddad?"

Pops.. you looking unfamiliar... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back