Black People : BLINDED BY EMOTIONALISM

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
BLINDED BY EMOTIONALISM by Brother Dr. Ray Hagins

Greetings Brothers & Sisters,

It is no secret that I do not do the political thing. Of course, there are several reasons for this; the first and foremost reason being that I am no longer “in the system” for the sake of my own personal empowerment. Connected to this is the knowledge that I acquired while in military service as to the overt and covert devices used by the government to manipulate the minds of the people into making them think that something is…that is not!

It angers me (in a way that I am inadequate to describe) to see how the powers-that-be plays with the minds and emotions of my people in the areas of religion and politics. And, needless to say, today I am infuriated even more.

I am often asked by people why I don’t participate in socio-political events. When asked this I try to answer as briefly as I can because I have learned that every answer that I give creates another question.

And then it goes on and on and on. So now, I simply tell people, “If you knew what I knew, then you would understand why I do what I do.”

Many people are so emotionally attached to the idea of “a Black man about to become the President of the United States ” that the practice of criticism and analysis (critical thinking skills) has been completely pushed aside. What I mean by that is, people are so happy about “a Black man is about to be elected President” that they are not even looking at what or who is behind this historic event.

Now, please be sure that I am not against Obama (or McCain)! I am against the puppetmasters who SELECTED these puppets, and then put them out front to be ELECTED by a group of people who genuinely think that they have some say in the outcome of things. As I watched the Presidential debate, I couldn’t help but see the invisible strings attached to both of these men who were the stars in one of the greatest puppet shows of all time. What’s even worse is that hundreds of thousands of people (myself included) were glued to their televisions to see which puppet was going to “win the debate.”

What did it for me was when Obama charged McCain with listening to (and being influenced by) his advisor Henry Kissinger. Obama made repeated references to this! I couldn’t believe what I had just heard! Obama made it clear to everyone that Henry Kissinger was McCain’s advisor. Right on! Major points for Obama (at least with me). But, what's was up with THAT?

Well, for those who don’t know, Henry Kissinger was the head of National Security for the United States from 1969-1975. He (along with Alexander Haig) created and implemented one of the world’s greatest genocide programs called “The Haig-Kissinger Depopulation Policy.” Kissinger also committed massive war crimes against humanity and was never brought to justice for this!

But wait a minute Obama, what about YOUR advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski (who was the head of National Security for the United States from 1977-1981)? Is he any better than Kissinger? What if McCain had revealed during the debate that Obama is the protégé of Brzezinski?

How many people know that Brzezinski authored and implemented National Security Council Memorandum - 46?!?!? This document was signed into LAW and literally states that the activity of Blacks in America must be suppressed through covert CIA operations in Black communities throughout America ! It also states that the relations between Blacks in America and Blacks in Africa must be prevented! And what's worse is that this LAW is still in effect at this very moment!

Obama openly praises Brzezinski, but renounces Jeremiah Wright for telling the TRUTH!

The question that Marvin Gaye posed in his song still rings loud today..."What's Going On?"

As I always say, DON’T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT…DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

READ for yourself:

The Haig-Kissinger Depopulation Policy

Kissinger Wanted For War Crimes Against Humanity Brzezinski's National Security Council Memorandum #46.

Obama Openly Praises Brzezinski For All He Has Done!?!?

My good friend and brother, Dr. Maulana Karenga says, "Rescue me if

I'm wrong." Maybe there is something that I am missing here, but WHO is on our side? Who is on the side of what is RIGHT?

Peace,

Brother Dr. Ray Hagins

www.wblr.com

"If we accept and acquiesce in the face of discrimination, we accept the responsibility ourselves and allow those responsible to salve their conscience by believing that they have our acceptance and concurrence. We should, therefore, protest openly everything . . . that smacks of discrimination or slander." -- Mary McLeod Bethune (1875-1955)

It is no secret that I do not do the political thing. Of course, there are several reasons for this; the first and foremost reason being that I am no longer “in the system” for the sake of my own personal empowerment. Connected to this is the knowledge that I acquired while in military service as to the overt and covert devices used by the government to manipulate the minds of the people into making them think that something is…that is not!

It angers me (in a way that I am inadequate to describe) to see how the powers-that-be plays with the minds and emotions of my people in the areas of religion and politics. And, needless to say, today I am infuriated even more.

I am often asked by people why I don’t participate in socio-political events. When asked this I try to answer as briefly as I can because I have learned that every answer that I give creates another question.

And then it goes on and on and on. So now, I simply tell people, “If you knew what I knew, then you would understand why I do what I do.”

Many people are so emotionally attached to the idea of “a Black man about to become the President of the United States ” that the practice of criticism and analysis (critical thinking skills) has been completely pushed aside. What I mean by that is, people are so happy about “a Black man is about to be elected President” that they are not even looking at what or who is behind this historic event.

Now, please be sure that I am not against Obama (or McCain)! I am against the puppetmasters who SELECTED these puppets, and then put them out front to be ELECTED by a group of people who genuinely think that they have some say in the outcome of things. As I watched the Presidential debate, I couldn’t help but see the invisible strings attached to both of these men who were the stars in one of the greatest puppet shows of all time. What’s even worse is that hundreds of thousands of people (myself included) were glued to their televisions to see which puppet was going to “win the debate.”

What did it for me was when Obama charged McCain with listening to (and being influenced by) his advisor Henry Kissinger. Obama made repeated references to this! I couldn’t believe what I had just heard! Obama made it clear to everyone that Henry Kissinger was McCain’s advisor. Right on! Major points for Obama (at least with me). But, what's was up with THAT?

Well, for those who don’t know, Henry Kissinger was the head of National Security for the United States from 1969-1975. He (along with Alexander Haig) created and implemented one of the world’s greatest genocide programs called “The Haig-Kissinger Depopulation Policy.” Kissinger also committed massive war crimes against humanity and was never brought to justice for this!

But wait a minute Obama, what about YOUR advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski (who was the head of National Security for the United States from 1977-1981)? Is he any better than Kissinger? What if McCain had revealed during the debate that Obama is the protégé of Brzezinski?

How many people know that Brzezinski authored and implemented National Security Council Memorandum - 46?!?!? This document was signed into LAW and literally states that the activity of Blacks in America must be suppressed through covert CIA operations in Black communities throughout America ! It also states that the relations between Blacks in America and Blacks in Africa must be prevented! And what's worse is that this LAW is still in effect at this very moment!

Obama openly praises Brzezinski, but renounces Jeremiah Wright for telling the TRUTH!

The question that Marvin Gaye posed in his song still rings loud today..."What's Going On?"

READ for yourself:

Kissinger Wanted For War Crimes Against Humanity Brzezinski's National Security Council Memorandum #46.

I'm wrong." Maybe there is something that I am missing here, but WHO is on our side? Who is on the side of what is RIGHT?

Peace,

Brother Dr. Ray Hagins

www.wblr.com

"If we accept and acquiesce in the face of discrimination, we accept the responsibility ourselves and allow those responsible to salve their conscience by believing that they have our acceptance and concurrence. We should, therefore, protest openly everything . . . that smacks of discrimination or slander." -- Mary McLeod Bethune (1875-1955)

peace & power sister Soul.......................

:bowdown:

READ for yourself:

Peace,

Brother Dr. Ray Hagins

www.wblr.com

Again thanx for keeping it real. It is not the most popular thang to do amongist our sisters know. I agree with your entire post. I have quieted my opinions bout this or that even in my own family. I am labled as "crazy" or the conspiracy theorist until the evidence appears on the lie box or out of the tama hu's mouth. The truth continues to be the hardest thing to believe in this day and time. I said it before and i will say it again. It is said but apparent that every one is not supposed to know what they need to know or they would know it. Only a few of the flock will escaped from slaughter hotep.
Donot despair queen please continue to reach our sisters for they will listen to u.! hotep

i am blind?

as a student of the metu neter, i grow weary of constantly being told that i am somehow blinded by emotion.
i have eyes and i can see. i have a mind and i can think. i would be grateful for just a modicum of respect. please?
let us not fall to quickly into the trap of believing that anyone who does not see things our way is somehow made deficient by that action.

peace

Sister Soulosophy ... this was a great article, thanks for sharing it.

I don't know how many of us are blinded by emotionalism, as it relates to this election.

Based on our current collective condition, our inability to stop babies from dying, or keep Black Men from being unjustly incarcerated, it could be said that all of us are blinded by something ... since NONE of us are stopping any of that.

I for one, have always stated my distrust of this political system, but that does not keep me from having opinion, commentary, or even hope, regarding what's taking place before my eyes.

Hmmmm ... i wonder how one would measure such a thing, the number of us blinded by emotionalism?

It is not the most popular thang to do amongist our sisters know.

Brother Emanuel Goodman ... you say that as though it is the most popular thing amongst Brothers?

Donot despair queen please continue to reach our sisters for they will listen to u.! hotep

Brother Emanuel Goodman ... what makes you think she is trying to reach Sisters (as opposed to Sisters and Brothers)?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back