Black People : BLINDED BY EMOTIONALISM

I agree with you on this 100% and its exactly why I continue to support Obama for POTUS. So that Elijah Muhammad's "prophecy" can be fulfilled and this ish will come to an End when Black folks finally are 100% dissatisfied with this "Amerikkklan" system. You see, its only a "Black President" working AGAINST "Our interest" that will serve as that final nail in the political coffin.

O please pardon/excuse my own "twisted logic" in this manner but I am under no "illusion" which is why for the past two years I have pointed out the positive as well as the negative aspects of Obama's candidacy (not his personality).

Take for example that speech before the Pennsylvania primary concerning "bitter Americans". White folks got offended by that but that same speak could have very well applied to "bitter African Americans" and who can truthfully say that Black folks dont have a "bitter" taste in their mouths concerning even Barack Obama himself?

Again, as I have repeatedly stated, "The worse is yet to come". At least, this rotten Amerikklan "egg" is about done. It's about time to let it fry a little more then dump it in the trash bin of "human history".

Very true omo very true just one thang tho we in the pan to! lol:danger:

Very true omo very true just one thang tho we in the pan to! lol:danger:

Speak for yourself brother. One can be in the midst of a firestorm and still make it out alive. If the pan get too hot just get out (divest).

:time:
where u going? lol

Do you know what it means to "divest" or COME OUT of Babylon? I will no longer provide entertainment here and deal only with those who are serious about saving our youth as the nature of these discussions tend to become circular and I am done with going around in circles leading to nowhere and can be likened to dogs chasing their own tails.:ghost:

As I stated (perhaps in another thread) I'm going "stealth". Perhaps I may return before 2012. lol! Time to move Forward.

no disrepect to any one dear destee. I am just calling it like is see it. In addition i am encouraging the sister to inform other black women of what she knows as she sees fit. The message is a lot easier to receive women to women because of the gifts of communication that women have between each other. There is nothing possible without the black women knee deep in the movement nothing. I tell my wife all the time if i dont have your energy in this it might as well be dead. hotep

Brother Emanuel Goodman ... you didn't answer either of my questions, and i didn't think you meant any disrespect.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back