Black History : BLACKS CIVILIZED AND CHRISTIANIZED THE PAGAN HELL OUT OF WHITES 1100-1848

Egmond Codfried

BANNED
Oct 2, 2012
icon21.jpg

[God was represented as Black because the European elite was Black, and considered Black superior. An image like this, is not a portrait, and symbolizes Black Superiority 1100-1848)]

BLACKS CIVILIZED AND CHRISTIANIZED THE PAGAN HELL OUT OF WHITES 1100-1848.

It all started with Blacks being in Europe for 45.000 years, and part of them declaring themselves a nobility. They saw themselves as the true Europeans and perhaps saw Blacks dissolving in a sea of whites, who only 6000 years ago came from Asia. So they insisted on Blacks, nobles to only marry Blacks. Not diluting their superior blood with different blood. I'am not a racist, I do not think Blacks are superior, but I realize we were here first, so why come others claim all the great writers, and inventions? They even want to claim the pyramids as something whites built. Well if they did, why the hell all the way in Egypt, and not in Amsterdam, London or Paris?

My reconstruction puts Blacks right in the middle of history where they belong as the first people. We need not adore these cruel Black Kings and Emperors, but we need to know we are not mere slaves to whites. We need to respect whites as they overcame a bad situation that had lasted so long, turning them into shoe leather cattle. Yet today I urge them to move on.

Now blacks need to fight the same struggle, and free themselves from white supremacy hell. Finding alliances, not shutting out ONE Black.

We will overcome. Yesterday I had the best visitor at my museum. He came informed, and gave me some tips too. Only 23 years old and with a clear look at the deceitful world we live in. And how the Dutch lie at every turn about anything. How they prevent us from growing. LIke me he does not watch TV, to prevent the daily poison so you as a Black are afraid of your own black face.

My advice to the young is: forget about UFO's, anything about Illuminatie B.S. Bush bombed New York on 9/11. There is no Al Qaida.

The whole Kingship and nobility was started by Blacks. No whites gave Black positions or white King married Black woman to make their half cast breed into nobles. Nothing like that. Blacks did not share power with whites. Even Blacks liberated whites from serfdom, and when they were emancipated in 1848, racism which liberated them, took an ugly turn.

The white portraits are fake, often over paints. They are not photographs. You look at a white person, but need to understand he/she is Black. Often as Black as Nat King Cole or Nina Simone, put for a laugh painted to look white. But they keep the Black portraits from us. They smile in our faces, and hide the truth.

In the Spirit of Knowledge,

The Original African Heritage Study Bible
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-original-african-heritage-study-bible.60774/

Peace In,
icon21.jpg

[God was represented as Black because the European elite was Black, and considered Black superior. An image like this, is not a portrait, and symbolizes Black Superiority 1100-1848)]

It all started with Blacks being in Europe for 45.000 years, and part of them declaring themselves a nobility. They saw themselves as the true Europeans and perhaps saw Blacks dissolving in a sea of whites, who only 6000 years ago came from Asia. So they insisted on Blacks, nobles to only marry Blacks. Not diluting their superior blood with different blood. I'am not a racist, I do not think Blacks are superior, but I realize we were here first, so why come others claim all the great writers, and inventions? They even want to claim the pyramids as something whites built. Well if they did, why the hell all the way in Egypt, and not in Amsterdam, London or Paris?

My reconstruction puts Blacks right in the middle of history where they belong as the first people. We need not adore these cruel Black Kings and Emperors, but we need to know we are not mere slaves to whites. We need to respect whites as they overcame a bad situation that had lasted so long, turning them into shoe leather cattle. Yet today I urge them to move on.

Now blacks need to fight the same struggle, and free themselves from white supremacy hell. Finding alliances, not shutting out ONE Black.

We will overcome. Yesterday I had the best visitor at my museum. He came informed, and gave me some tips too. Only 23 years old and with a clear look at the deceitful world we live in. And how the Dutch lie at every turn about anything. How they prevent us from growing. LIke me he does not watch TV, to prevent the daily poison so you as a Black are afraid of your own black face.

My advice to the young is: forget about UFO's, anything about Illuminatie B.S. Bush bombed New York on 9/11. There is no Al Qaida.

The whole Kingship and nobility was started by Blacks. No whites gave Black positions or white King married Black woman to make their half cast breed into nobles. Nothing like that. Blacks did not share power with whites. Even Blacks liberated whites from serfdom, and when they were emancipated in 1848, racism which liberated them, took an ugly turn.

The white portraits are fake, often over paints. They are not photographs. You look at a white person, but need to understand he/she is Black. Often as Black as Nat King Cole or Nina Simone, put for a laugh painted to look white. But they keep the Black portraits from us. They smile in our faces, and hide the truth.

icon21.jpg

As an avid genealogist I can relate to where you are coming from.

However, the tone of your posts has an offensive ring to it and that is a turn off.

One thing you are missing here is that your argument suggests these Black nobility were indigenous to Europe.

They were in fact often a mix of European men and African women from the Sudan, which was at one time largely a Christian nation.

Your research is nothing new. JA Rogers. Sex and Race.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back