Black Spirituality Religion : Blackbird O wise one....

Bruh,

No wonder. 5X leaves aren't really potent. 20x extract will work with wine; however, the best effects is to not smoke it like marijuana, rolled up, but to smoke it with a water bong. Drinking it is not the best for absorption because it metabolizes too slowly to enter the bloodstream in effective doses. That's why I never make a tea out of it. Now with this in mind, this is why I suggest red wine. Alcohol has a way of releasing the saponins in herbs, like a distillation process. Alcohol, we know, enters the bloodstream fairly quickly thus it is used as a carrier or medium for the "essence" of the salvia. But remember salvia metabolizes slowly so strong doses of salvia must be able to seep into the wine concentrate.

Because of salvia interaction with the body, that's why "wet smoking" is preferred to "dry smoking." Sorry I didn't advised you more on the mechanics of everything beforehand besides the very basics. Trust me by increasing the concentration and following a wet smoking method or strong infusion way, you will get to experience salvia. As remember, I said I used the red wine method when doing divination. I couldn't do divination if I smoked the salvia, the effects would be too strong except when it's fading off. The wine way will always be more subtle and manageable than wet smoking because ingestion is never the preferred method for conscious-altering exploration. My bad, doc.

Oh you were talking about "binding", I thought.

Blackbird

Wow good points Blackbird. I will keep this in mind when I start my salvia experimentation.