Black Short Stories : Black Version of Tarzan 1

Negro Harmony

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 22, 2005
Out in the openness chirped the birds as the nature of life lived its course. Near a lake bent down a brown bear as it slowly but carelessly drank from the pure water of the lake. As it engorged itself with liquids a shadow lurked behind the trees hidden well. As soon as the bear layed its head down on a big soft rock the man sprang out of his hiding place and struck with the quickness and stealthiness of the leopard stalking an impala. The man began to simply repeatedly stab and strike the bear with a stone that had been curved and sharpened with a sharp point simply beating the beast in the most barbaric manner wearing it down with each swift blow. The bear put up a good fight swinging at the man with its huge claws but was no match for the might of the warriors fury.

Hmmm, he was a tough one, he acknowledged as he looked at the claw marks left from the struggle.
His name was known as Kal,he was 5’10,weighed 189 pounds, wore nothing but a loincloth and was solidly built hardened by the life of living in the wild guided only by the “laws of nature”. He was African american,dark skinned with his hair set in a nappy,ruffled up afro that stuck out far and his face had rough,strong features with eyes that would strike fear in the hearts of even the most hardened men.

Kal began to use a piece of sharp wood to rip the fur off the bears body in order to expose the tough meat. Within an hour he was feasting on the beasts hide tearing it limb from limb with his bare hands.
I love the taste of fresh meat, Kal said as he ripped his teeth into the meat.
All of the sudden the bushes made a slight noise which immediately aroused Kal’s extremely keen senses.
Kal slowly put down his meat and stood up in a low stance his eyes piercing through.
Come out…come out whoever you are, Kal said in almost a whisper.
It was silent and all that could be heard was the birds chriping with Kal standing not moving an inch or blinking with sweat dripping down his in anticipation. All of the sudden a female slowly but seductively walked out of the bushes dressed like an amazon. Kal couldn’t help but look her up and down with such primitive deamanor. She was at least 5’7,125 pounds,athletically toned body with an *** so bit it was uncommon among jungle girls. She had long jet black hair that came all the way down to her butt, cocoa color light skinned, with beautiful stunning green eyes.

Who are you? Kal asked.
Before he even got an answer she took off back into the forest.
Wait stop!!Kal called as he began to give chase and go after her.
The girl was swift on her feet as she ran in every twist and turn she could take.
Get back here! Kal called.
As she ran Kal thought he heard a snicker out of her which only sparked Kal’s curiosity even more as he continued to chase her down into the deeper parts of the forest and then all of the sudden she ran in front of a tree and is if it were magic she was gone.
Where could she have vanished to, Kal wondered to himself looking around with his keen eyes.
Kal then began to slowly and carefully walk forward looking for any signs of the girl.
You should open your eyes more, the female voice said.
When Kal turned around quickly and even with his reflexes was caught off guard with a well placed kick to the head as she jumped on top of him and they both went tumbling on the ground with her on top of Kal.
Whats the matter am I too tough for ya, she taunted as she beared her weight on top of him.
You are tough…I like that, Kal grinned as he rolled her off the top of him and they began to wrestle with each other on the ground scrambling in one position after another and in a tussle they both went back to their feet both of them in their own primal wrestling stances.
Nice stance, the girl complimented.
The feelings mutual, Kal replied.
With lightning quick explosiveness Kal dropped down to one knee and lifted the girl up in the air by her legs and slammed her on the ground with such suprising ferocity.
Grrrrrrr b*stard!! the girl spat as she lay on her back bridging on her neck to roll on her stomach.
As she rolled on her stomach with reflexes that would rival Kals should jammed her arm into Kals shoulder and switched behind him.

As soon as she went behind him she hopped on his back and wrapped her legs around his legs and pushed her bodyweight on him forcing him to lay on his stomach.
Girl you just wait till I get outta this! Kal threatened.
That’s the thing your not getting out of it *****! The girl barked as she squeezed tighter.
Little did she expect but Kal based up and quickly stood up on his feet with her still on top of his back.
You know what this means right? Kal warned.
Kal then threw his arm back and flipped her with a THUD! onto her back and before she could get up he quickly got on top of her and mounted her pinning her arms down by her sides.
I got you…now for the last time…tell me your name, Kal demanded knowing he had won.
Heh heh…you won *****….fine my name is Maya she answered looking directly into his eyes.
Zadora…Kal uttered.
As he kept her pinned down they both looked deep into each others eyes as if with passion.
You gonna tell me your name? she asked with a smile.
My name..is Kal, he answered.
Kal…well Kal ya gonna let me back up or am I gonna lay on my back for your pleasure all day, Maya snickered.
Oh..sorry about that, Kal replied.
He then slowly got off of her and she got back to her feet and approached him backing him up against a tree.
How about giving me a rematch sometime…Kal, Maya said in her most seductive voice licking Kal across his chest.
I’d be glad too, Kal said trying to contain himself and the way he was feeling.
Good, Maya replied.
With great fleet of footness she took off the other way into the deep barrels of the jungle leaving silence in her wake……

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back