Black People : Black People and the Alien Agenda

A point of correction brutha Clyde, that requires you not to lump us all together. Am I to think that you are like the pimp preachers just because you share the same faith?

Here is what I know...not think, but know. It goes beyond this but you and I don't agree in that area.
http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/black-people-and-the-alien-agenda.81463/page-2#post-895729

Atheist are not a monolithic group.

Peace!

Agreed bro. Enki, I stand corrected, there are currently different schools of thought within the ranks of atheism, as exists with most other disciplines.

As far as the "lump" is concerned though, it centers around my understanding of certain points of common interests between atheists; specifically, macro evolution and old earth beliefs (billion of years old). If that is not the case, please explain.

On "
pimp preachers" in contrast to non-pimp preachers, the difference between the two(2) is largely a personal choice to manipulate the masses, not a disagreement with the book.

Come on now bro. Enki, the fellow(girl) below is no distant cousin of mine:

080617-maani-02.jpg

A female chimp named Maani, a member of the Sonso community in the Budongo Forest in Uganda.
Credit: Florian Moellers

:rofl:

When you put it like this I can't help but laff....

What we are dealing with is the speciation that initiated the evolutionary process that resulted in the divergence of mankind from our nearest living cousin. This is a deep, and complicated field, that require a person to have knowledge of other fields like molecular biology to explain it and understand it. I know just enough to understand it, bu that is as far as it goes. Looking from where you are coming from, you won't except it. And as I said before, the other area is one where you and I don't agree so there is n o need to go down that road.

This is one of those subjects where a person has to go with what they know and believe. Because I don't know enough of these fields to be able to explain it to you in a way you will understand.

Peace!

On "pimp preachers" in contrast to non-pimp preachers, the difference between the two(2) is largely a personal choice to manipulate the masses, not a disagreement with the book.

I agree, and the point I was making is that you are above them in character bruh...;)

Peace!

I would like to point out that I know that when the word "ape" or "chimp" is mentioned, it's easy to think of what you know today as being an ape, and a chimp. What you have to keep in mind is that I'm talking about the prototype. Our common forefather was an ape unlike any that we know today. and from it; humans and apes evolved into two completely different directions. If you are a creationist, you can say that humans is nothing but mud, but no one bulks at that thought. Like I said, this is a subject you have to read upon, it's can't be answered from gut feelings.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back