Black People : Black People and the Alien Agenda

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by YingYang11, Aug 29, 2014.

1. YingYang11

YingYang11 Active Member MEMBER

Hidden Poet, Enlightener
    Ratings:
    +29
    I just want to say that this is not a joke.
    After looking on a couple of forums about negative stiff inflected on black people I'm starting to think that this is too much of a coincidence
    Slavery,genocide,religion,biological influences( interracial), destroying history, health etc.
    There has to be an hidden agenda of some kind. I mean why would all these negative things affect black people?What do any other race benefit from doing this to black people(besides economics,land, and maybe increase production of babies???).
    So I believe that there must be a hidden agenda from a exterior force in which I believe is aliens.

Not those grey aliens that you see from T.V(though it could be them). It could be another humanoid species like the reptilians or maybe the annauki(wait, aren't they our creators). Whoever it is I just feel that they are the reason behind all these problems. The only thing about this is that I can't prove that their are actual exterior forces affecting the black population.

I look online and saw some stories in how most races encountered aliens and how they help them. Was it intentional? Did all these events that happen in history was caused by aliens
    and then what can be the reason behind all of this? Are they trying to reduce to human population and what we see in the modern world is the result? Or are they trying to make the human population stronger in order to prepare us for a catastrophe? Or are they trying to take over our bodies?

This can be all just a fraud though :) Any comments

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    This goes so deep it isn't funny, and it is about keeping the masses enslaved. That is why we have to decalcify and detoxify our third eye. If they can keep us from using it, they can keep us from the truth. The Matrix is the best movie that address this topic.

In my sig are clues to what I read and believe in.

Peace!

3. Liliana

Liliana Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Aliens are racist?

Now I have heard everything.

4. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    They are, you just to read the right things. Racist only means that one believes that one race is superior to another. And they do believe this among themselves.

Peace!

5. Liliana

Ratings:
    +15
    Racist towards blacks only? Doesn't all this seems a little...paranoid?

6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    I'm not trying to be mean, but this is not where your head is at, so you won't understand it. If you see this as being paranoid, you are not on the path yet.

Peace!

7. Liliana

Ratings:
    +15
    Let me see if I understand.

You are saying that non-black people (and aliens too!) have an agenda to keep black people down. Basically like saying that the whole universe is conspiring against you...for some reason.

I would assume spacefaring aliens have more important things to do.

8. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    Thanks for your response, but you keep proving my point. You are taking something that is global, and reducing it to one race, and that is why it doesn't make sense to you. I would agree if that was the case but it isn't....You have to wake up!!!

I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, but in a conscious way. because many of us are still sleep, which is how they want you to stay.

It's only 6min long but hopefully this will be the thing that will set one more person on the path..

Check this out

In this last vid, pay attention around the 6:15 mark, then read the link. this has been going on for decades.

The Chinese Are Acquiring Large Chunks Of Land In Communities All Over America
    http://www.infowars.com/the-chinese...unks-of-land-in-communities-all-over-america/

They are also doing this in other countries.

Like i said, many of us need to wake up.

Peace!

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Clearly not speaking to nor endorsing the "alien" portion of this, Liliana; I do endorse the agenda against black people issue, in particular, the black man:

The Vendetta Against Black Men

Despite the rise of Sen. Barack Obama, black men remain in the bull’s-eye of governmental repression and police brutality.
    The government is currently re-trying six black men who have already faced two hung juries in a case accusing them of planning to blow up both the Sears Tower in Chicago and the Miami FBI headquarters.
    http://inthesetimes.com/article/3681/the_vendetta_against_black_men

As bro. Enki shared, those, like yourself that are not members of the black group(race), cannot possibly understand the black plight/diaspora, and often look upon our crisis as some kind of paranoia.

This conspiracy is real, largely because of the established scientific fact that all 7 billion people on earth, owe their being to Africans. So, in a nut shell, this becomes the for some reason for the conspiracy. The lie we've been told for years about white supremacy is now reversed and is becoming common knowledge to all. In other words, black folk are original and non-blacks are mutant recessives, not the other way around.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  10. Liliana

Ratings:
    +15
    Does it matter who came first? We all descended from apes anyways.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are black people ufo