Law Forum : Black on Black Violence

What I have seen is that teaching our children the history of Black people, the role of racism (globally), and challenging them to not become a statistic works pretty good. The sooner and more often this is done the better affect it has on awareness and the inherent value of each and every Black person.

Good stuff Senegal, we feel the very same exact way in this Group:

https://destee.com/forums/group-think-project-group.92/

As a result, we have this on-going Thread which seeks conversation toward resolve of the self-hate practice:

As well as, this finished project:

http://bamn.destee.com/

Last edited:
The post I replied to is on the first page and I believe the 3rd or 4th post. If you reply to my question you may be able to clarify what it is you think I am misunderstanding.

No, what you did was overhear part of conversation between a couple dudes that have been talking for years and years. You heard some words that you recognized, then mistook that recognition for "understanding" that you stood on and asked a question that only illustrates your mis-understanding.

no shortcuts allowed.. read the thread.

and..again..

Welcome to destee.com

context is still everything.

No, what you did was overhear part of conversation between a couple dudes that have been talking for years and years. You heard some words that you recognized, then mistook that recognition for "understanding" that you stood on and asked a question that only illustrates your mis-understanding.

no shortcuts allowed.. read the thread.

and..again..

Welcome to destee.com

context is still everything.
No. I cant hear you on the internet. If I could I would probably better understand why you wrote what you did. I read your words about you managing to step outside of your culture and being the better for it. Maybe if you just elaborate on or explain what you meant so I can understand where you are coming from, we could resolve this little side bar. I wont bite. Just trying to understand your train of thought since you claim my interpretation was wrong.

No. I cant hear you on the internet. If I could I would probably better understand why you wrote what you did. I read your words about you managing to step outside of your culture and being the better for it. Maybe if you just elaborate on or explain what you meant so I can understand where you are coming from, we could resolve this little side bar. I wont bite. Just trying to understand your train of thought since you claim my interpretation was wrong.

we're done here Senegal.

and for the 3rd time.. Welcome to Destee.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back