Black People : Black News Analyst Fired for Muslim Remark

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Chuck:

Good afternoon, bruh, and thanks for the appreciated reality check!

:toast:

Not a problem chuck, not at all.

No, I "peeped" the message, and I'm not feeling it.

CTJ:

Then you 'peeped' me via a closed (not open) mind, i. e., which is typical of somebody who bases far too much on far too little, didn't bother to ask--just is guessing (wrong) who I am/what I'm about...

My point is Mr. Williams admitted what others can't (or won't), i. e., a lot of folk don't know who to trust/what to believe, when it comes to the devotees of Islam etc. in the so called Arab World...

You wrote:

I don't advocate generalizations about any group.

CTJ:

No...

I don't either...

But no use denying the obvious...

I. e., if the typical black person can't and won't make clear distinctions, as regards the diffference between a Chaldean Christian (who are the true annoyances around here) and a Muslim Arab, to begin with, few (if any) of them have been all that candid and honest about their feelings/thoughts/etc. about us too!

Candor and honesty have their merits:

Being fair and objective about all of it is an equally intelligent and wise judgement call...

And, after all, neither aformentioned group are the majority of people in this nation, etc.

You also wrote:

You want honesty brother?

Honestly, extremists attacked us on 9/11.

Chuck:

The what is a given...

The why isn't!

Add this to that too:

Sauda royals etc. put on a live broadcasted tv fundraiser--to help out the families--not of the victims--but of the suicide bombers-- in Israel?

Saudis also allow part of their oh so sacred soil to be used as one of the largest military bases in the Middleeast!?!

Now you try to make sense out of that!!!

You wrote:

They happened to be Muslims, but I wonder, If these were a group of Christians, or Jews, what would the sentiment be then?

CTJ:

Let's hope and pray we never find out!!

You wrote:

Would you be attacking Christianity or Jews the way you advocate the generalizations of muslims?

CTJ:

Please spare me and others here your doubletalk!

I. e., not only is one older cousin a Muslim, I've also had cordial and friendly dealings etc. with both older NOI members and/or self proclaimed African American muslim etc. all of my life!

But, they too have aired their mixed feelings about the Arabization of Islam , and/or those blacks who married Arab muslims to justify it!!

Again the history of the originally dark skinned Saudi mainstays is a case study of that!

And no racism in the Arab World?

Ask the blacks anywhere in the middleeast about that one!

Try Cairo:

Or Basra..

Also, please don't dare to claim or say the role of Muslim Arabs via the transatlantic slave trade is 'ancient' history, and do keep in mind how close we came to having another descendant of white enslavers become the president of this nation...

His last name is McCain...

You wrote:

The mutual hatred for muslims in this country(about 1,650,000 who are African orgin) seems to be what brings people together these days.

CTJ:

Says you!

Where's your proof??

And be cautious, i. e., lest you wind up being the one accused of stirring up black/arab conflicts, in this nation, etc.!

You wrote:

A lot of Muslims are peaceful people, no different than you or I, yet because of 9/11, they get treated like outcasts to society, and they shouldn't have to feel that way.

CTJ:

Generally speaking, that's fine and well...

But --AFFLUENT Muslim women etc. drive --if not around--and though thru my community in leased 2010 rv's etc., exbiting the sort of disrespect towards us males of the species that NO women of ANY other ethnic/racial group would dare to:

And AFFLUENT Chaldean Christians build gaudy mansions in the midst of once lily white communities, whereas the majority of me and mine weren't or aren't welcomed there?!?

The majority of the remaining small businesses in our communities are owned by them!

And you go on about what we feel and think about them--rather than what some of them have been doing to us too!?!

I mean, pulease, poster!!!

I. e., metro detroit is home to the largest concentration of arab/middleeastern descended people in the U. S.:

And actually I'm one of the few local blacks who do give them the benefit of the doubt...

But they tend to be a closed society in and of themselves:

So long overdue for them to reach out a hand of friendship to more than me too!

You wrote:

This generalization sounds about as stupid as the white woman who feels she needs to clutch her purse a little tighter when a black man walks by her.

CTJ:

What an obviously simplistic comeback to brush off, i. e., to what are complex issues/problems/etc. we (not you) have been coping/dealing/trying to get our minds around actually doing something to trul resolve--for three decades--!

So do your homework!

Otherwise I give you an 'F' for flunking my impromptu course on Black/Arab Relations in 2010...

:10500:

Then you 'peeped' me via a closed (not open) mind, i. e., which is typical of somebody who bases far too much on far too little, didn't bother to ask--just is guessing (wrong) who I am/what I'm about...

All due respect, but I'm not interested in who you are.
However, I based my argument on what you said in the original post that I quoted from you.
And I didn't need to "bother" to ask or inquire about anything, your post spoke for itself.
Just because I don't agree with your standpoint doesn't make me closed-minded individual.

My point is Mr. Williams admitted what others can't (or won't), i. e., a lot of folk don't know who to trust/what to believe, when it comes to the devotees of Islam etc. in the so called Arab World...

Wrong.
What Mr. Williams said may be what YOU feel is right or something YOU can relate to, but he doesn't speak for others.
You're right though, a lot of people don't know who to trust, but that type of caution should be enforced upon everyone, not just against followers of Islam.
There are people of all colors,backgrounds, religions, etc that cannot be trusted, so why are we only narrowing it down to just Muslims?

No...

I don't either...

You could've fooled me.

And, after all, neither aformentioned group are the majority of people in this nation, etc.

All the more reason as to why they shouldn't be treated like outcasts.

The what is a given...

The why isn't!

Add this to that too:

Sauda royals etc. put on a live broadcasted tv fundraiser--to help out the families--not of the victims--but of the suicide bombers-- in Israel?

Saudis also allow part of their oh so sacred soil to be used as one of the largest military bases in the Middleeast!?!

Now you try to make sense out of that!!!

And they account for the other billions of Islamic people how?
So because of that one instance, ALL muslims can't be trusted huh?
Make sense out of that please.

Please spare me and others here your doubletalk!

I. e., not only is one older cousin a Muslim, I've also had cordial and friendly dealings etc. with both older NOI members and/or self proclaimed African American muslim etc. all of my life!

But, they too have aired their mixed feelings about the Arabization of Islam , and/or those blacks who married Arab muslims to justify it!!

Again the history of the originally dark skinned Saudi mainstays is a case study of that!

And no racism in the Arab World?

Ask the blacks anywhere in the middleeast about that one!

Try Cairo:

Or Basra..

Also, please don't dare to claim or say the role of Muslim Arabs via the transatlantic slave trade is 'ancient' history, and do keep in mind how close we came to having another descendant of white enslavers become the president of this nation...

His last name is McCain...

You wrote all of that, and still managed to avoid the question.

Says you!

Where's your proof??

And be cautious, i. e., lest you wind up being the one accused of stirring up black/arab conflicts, in this nation, etc.!

Says me?
Proof?
Ask the "70% of Americans who didn't want that mosque built in NY."
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2010/08/poll-nearly-70-of-americans-op.html

Generally speaking, that's fine and well...

But --AFFLUENT Muslim women etc. drive --if not around--and though thru my community in leased 2010 rv's etc., exbiting the sort of disrespect towards us males of the species that NO women of ANY other ethnic/racial group would dare to:

And AFFLUENT Chaldean Christians build gaudy mansions in the midst of once lily white communities, whereas the majority of me and mine weren't or aren't welcomed there?!?

The majority of the remaining small businesses in our communities are owned by them!

And you go on about what we feel and think about them--rather than what some of them have been doing to us too!?!

I mean, pulease, poster!!!

I. e., metro detroit is home to the largest concentration of arab/middleeastern descended people in the U. S.:

And actually I'm one of the few local blacks who do give them the benefit of the doubt...

But they tend to be a closed society in and of themselves:

So long overdue for them to reach out a hand of friendship to more than me too!

LMAO!
And you had the nerve to call me close-minded?
So you ran into a couple of bad apples, and that somehow makes the whole bunch bad?
They're a closed society where you live?
Then leave them be!
What law says that they have to "reach out a hand of friendship" to you or anyone else let alone talk to you?
Once again, how does that make all Muslims bad people?
You're gonna have to do better than this.

What an obviously simplistic comeback to brush off, i. e., to what are complex issues/problems/etc. we (not you) have been coping/dealing/trying to get our minds around actually doing something to trul resolve--for three decades--!

I'm not brushing anything off, I just don't see the logic behind treating certain groups as inferior due to the actions of a small percentage of people.
That's the real issue here.

All due respect, but I'm not interested in who you are.
However, I based my argument on what you said in the original post that I quoted from you.
And I didn't need to "bother" to ask or inquire about anything, your post spoke for itself.
Just because I don't agree with your standpoint doesn't make me closed-minded individual.

Wrong.
What Mr. Williams said may be what YOU feel is right or something YOU can relate to, but he doesn't speak for others.
You're right though, a lot of people don't know who to trust, but that type of caution should be enforced upon everyone, not just against followers of Islam.
There are people of all colors,backgrounds, religions, etc that cannot be trusted, so why are we only narrowing it down to just Muslims?

You could've fooled me.

All the more reason as to why they shouldn't be treated like outcasts.

And they account for the other billions of Islamic people how?
So because of that one instance, ALL muslims can't be trusted huh?
Make sense out of that please.

You wrote all of that, and still managed to avoid the question.

Says me?
Proof?
Ask the "70% of Americans who didn't want that mosque built in NY."
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2010/08/poll-nearly-70-of-americans-op.html

LMAO!
And you had the nerve to call me close-minded?
So you ran into a couple of bad apples, and that somehow makes the whole bunch bad?
They're a closed society where you live?
Then leave them be!
What law says that they have to "reach out a hand of friendship" to you or anyone else let alone talk to you?
Once again, how does that make all Muslims bad people?
You're gonna have to do better than this.

I'm not brushing anything off, I just don't see the logic behind treating certain groups as inferior due to the actions of a small percentage of people.
That's the real issue here.
brother, I think you misunderstand the science of Bernays, public relations

the science of getting people to fear what they acepted yesterday, and love what they hated the day before

and then actually think that those ideologies are their own, conceptions rather then preceptions

It is a fact that aflashed video of a black man's face causes panic not just in white poeple as dick gregory mentioned the study, but in black folks as well

why is that?

becuase ofour nature?

or becuase it is porfitable to the oligarchy to demonize Black folks

what the stooge said was a representation of what literaly 50% of Americans feel consciously or subconsciously, when they get on a airplane and see someone of dark complexion and muslim robes
, and 2 million dollars sounds like a slap on the wrist that many wish they could get!
IMHO NPR and Fox were working hand in glove with this entire cherade

and who other then a criminal wants you to believe a lie

so he can cover his tracks and mack much chedda?

We of all the people in the world should have peeped the oligarchies stale chess move
in demonizing all muslims so they can steal oil and attain drug wealth

Noam Chomsky said US Foreign Policy is like the mafia in every way

perfect timing after O'Riley's gaffe on The View....I mean.. we can't have a red..err.. I mean white man make inappropriate and xenophobic comments on national television without having his polar opposite doing the same- now can we?

Its the law of physics!:court:

Well said.....but I think "physics" had anything to do with it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back