Pan Africanism : Black Iraqis

African_Prince said:
It just doesn't respond to my e-mail address and I don't want to give it over the messageboard. She mentioned not having much in common with her sisters Ivorian boyfriend because of him speaking French and liking White people or something like that in another thread.
Change the e-mail and use a new one altogether. It probably has your old one in memory. Oh yes, she is afroamerican girl on blackchat.co.uk. As usual, with a mised race woman as her icon, to reflect her image. Spewing every hatred she has for africans, because they wone let her and her people be! She has problems with Obama being president, but no problems with Powell, both of them are not afro-american in the true sense of the word.

African_X said:
Change the e-mail and use a new one altogether. It probably has your old one in memory. Oh yes, she is afroamerican girl on blackchat.co.uk. As usual, with a mised race woman as her icon, to reflect her image. Spewing every hatred she has for africans, because they wone let her and her people be! She has problems with Obama being president, but no problems with Powell, both of them are not afro-american in the true sense of the word.

You need to click a link on a message they send to your email to register so it has to be a real address.I'll try again, I guess. I haven't been thinking about GirlNC all this time. Ironically I found her at an IR/biracial site BackInTyme/ODR((,but it doesn't come for me just typing it in, just google Black Iraqis and it should come up somewhere on the page ) with an ancient Egyptian avatar. She also made ridiculous statements on BWWBC.com, I was banned from there as well confronting her ignorance. Lol.

African_Prince said:
You need to click a link on a message they send to your email to register so it has to be a real address.I'll try again, I guess. I haven't been thinking about GirlNC all this time. Ironically I found her at an IR/biracial site BackInTyme/ODR((,but it doesn't come for me just typing it in, just google Black Iraqis and it should come up somewhere on the page ) with an ancient Egyptian avatar. She also made ridiculous statements on BWWBC.com, I was banned from there as well confronting her ignorance. Lol.
She is actually a worse danger to afro-americans than the africans she screams. She uses such words as "strong negroid features" and many other ugly words. She told me once that she represents the views of most african americans, only that she is willing to admit to hers in public. I could go on about that lady, but I would run crazy. By the way she says she looks like a latina, so the disconnect she feels is understandable.

African_X said:
She is actually a worse danger to afro-americans than the africans she screams. She uses such words as "strong negroid features" and many other ugly words. She told me once that she represents the views of most african americans, only that she is willing to admit to hers in public. I could go on about that lady, but I would run crazy. By the way she says she looks like a latina, so the disconnect she feels is understandable.

Oh. She's a silly one. I've never seen any picture of her. I wouldn't go crazy over her.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back