Pan Africanism : Black Iraqis

As far as the word Zanj being equated with a slave, even among the Shia Muslims it referred to their ancestors which came from the region in East Africa that was known as the Land of Zanj, the Land of the Ancestors. It was a gold producing region which was and is still referred by some as Azania, which stretches from modern Somalia (The land of Punt) down to the Limopo River.

Several of the wives of the Shia Imams known as the "Twelvers" are from this region and are highly regarded for their scholarship.

Numerous examples, perhaps most notable is Hamidah Khatun.

http://www.al-islam.org/slavery/4.htm

is that including black arabs killing blacks in the sudan?

perhaps i should clarify. the innocent men and women no they should not die. but these governments who have gained riches from the enslavement of afrikan people yes they should be bombed. Again many black arabs help them cary out their missions.

i see nothing wrong with wanting ones mutual enemies to destroy each other?
"Right On" Therious! I agree, so-called black Arabs (confused Afrikans) aid and abet their own oppression in Afrika, and are just as confused as these black Americans (stupid Afrikans) who do likewise here in the good ole USA!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back