Black Poetry : Black Gay/Gay Black

Da Street So'ja said:
i don't see poetry here
and you talk against this double sided hatred you feel yet you diss heterosexuals

civilizations is built on heter not homo

find peace with in yourself
this life is harder
try not to make it harder than is has to be

I am the incarnation of African Kings, Queens and American slaves; now please show some respect.

in order to get respect you have to show some
you can't make people respect you because you said so

agreeded
uno

Okay ... yall think i'm playing ... the next person that posts something ugly to this thread, or co-signs the ugliness already posted ... or posts what i consider ugliness to any of this Member's other threads will be suspended for 2 weeks ... with no fanfare, no questions, no explanations.

This is ridiculous, disrespectful, juvenile, and it breaks our rules.

Let people live and be, like you wanna live and be.

csjourner ... i apologize for the ugliness you've received simply for sharing here, it will not continue to happen ... i promise.

:heart:

Destee

To my heterosexual contemporaries I do not wish for a seat at your table. I wish to dismantle it and sell the pieces on Craigslist. I want to crash church weddings and, when asked to speak now or forever hold my peace, rise and tell the congregation that Sally and Brad, Tamika and Tyrone have no business having a church wedding because everyone knows they’ve been doing the nasty for hella long.
Um poet this may be true but you can not lash out at all hetrosexuals for the biases of some. And about the civilization thing um human kind can not go forth with same sex their will be no reproduction! It also might be true that these people were fornicating the scriptures say that that is a sin but the scriptures state that man should not lie with man am I condeming you no! I am a firm believer that whoever you are you should be able to practice whatever as long as it doesn't harm others! Who am I to judge who are people to judge! The scrpitures also say judge not lest you be judge! In my opinion in my practice I will never condem or try not to judge anyone here on earth because I belive firmly that the Lord is the only one whom has that power. Now I am not Gay/or lesibeian but I do beliveve in equality for all civil rights I am a great advicate for. And finally this is poetry for my definition of poetry is an expresion of the soul! MAybe I and other don't agree with all or sum partz but once again who are we to judge! But poet in the future plz do watch ettiquite if sum poet here wrote their feelings about gays you would be infuriated so try to find a common ground plz. I don't care what the issue in the end we should all try to promote Love!!!
Peace!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back