Black People : Black Cops

Back in my less enlightened days, I used to hate dealing with black cops.

Most are definately worse with the disrespect, plus they are much harder to fool.
They're also stronger than white cops.

While a white cop will stop and call for back-up before chasing you or hopping a fence, a black cop will chase your behind through alleys, over fences, up trees, through traffic...and call you a "niggga" all the while.

Some of them bruthaz had no mercy.

Even when it comes to traffic violations, usually with a white cop, saying a lot of "sirs" and acting like you didn't know you were violating the rules might get you out of a ticket.

It never worked with a black cop, for me atleast.

Black cops also like to flirt a lot.

....with YOUR woman!

....while you're in the care with her!

But even in all of that, I always felt better and a little more secure with a black officer around.

I don't trust an all white group of cops because they all seem to have an understanding among eachother.

In Detroit, the former mayor Colemen Young used to have a policy that 2 white police officers weren't allowed to ride together.

It either had to be black and white, or black and black, but never 2 whites.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back