Black People : Black Biracial / White Biracial

Do you not find it interesting, that those who are the product of a Black/white relationship ... can't say they are white ... but they can say they are Black?

I see you posted this comment to Brother I-Khan. I believe if there weren't such a wretched history between Black and white, they would have no problem identifying with their white side; however, against all odds, some of them proudly do. Whites collectively have the political power to determine who is/isn't white, whereas Blacks don't. This doesn't necessarily mean we can build a Great Wall of Blackness blocking Black bi-racials out, afterall, genetically, they are our half kin, and the majority of the older generation of them live their lives and identify as Blacks. I've only noticed a recent trend of Black bi-racials saying they are a totally different race than Blacks; courtesy of the multi-cultural jargon. I lived my adolescent years in the early and mid 90's, grew up 3 miles away from a military base (Fort Ord, CA), many of these bi-racial military kids came from North Carolina; Georgia; and Texas (perhaps this is why they have a closer connection with Black). I have seen every mix under the rainbow, mainly Korean/Black, Korean/white, German/Black. The white bi-racials mainly said they were mixed, and the Black bi-racials mainly stated they were Black. Very rare was it that Black bi-racial claim mixed or other. I debate my stance based on my upbringing, friends, associates, and observation. Perhaps in another region of the country, bi-racialness is looked upon differently.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back