Black People : Beware!!!!!!

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003
The following information comes from a book entitled "Nutricide, The Nutritional Destruction of the Black Race" by Dr. Llaila O. Afrika:

Chewing gum and commercial toothpastes contain similar ingredients which produces the following harmful effects:

INGREDIENT HARMFUL EFFECT

BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole) Cancer

BHT (butylated hydroxy toluene) Cancer

Plasticizers solvent (dissolves skin) and causes digestive problems

Aspartame causes nerve damage, cancer, and cysts and tumors

Polysobutylene is a solvent which causes skin irritation and and suffocation

Polyterpene causes respiratory failure (death) and skin irritation

Aluminum causes brain damage and clogs the glands

Propyl Gallate causes skin irritation

Polyvinyl acetate damages lungs and kidney. Plus it causes tumors.

Coal Tar causes cancer and other degenerative diseases.

Wood tar causes cancer and insanity.

Petroleum tar causes cancer and other degenerative diseases.

Parrafin causes cancer and other degenerative diseases.

White sugar causes kidney failure, diabetes, blindness, addiction and cancer.

Dyes causes cancer.

SPIRITUALONE'S COMMENTS

The body does have a filtering component but you have to drink plenty of distilled water and eat a proper diet (with many fruits and vegetables) to keep your system functioning properly. Most people fail to do that. The disease rate among Afrikans corroborate that point.

As far as research is concerned, the author did his research and cites numerous sources in his book.

If you still think that you can chew gum and use poisonous tooth paste, that's your perogative to do so. However, I have taken these items from my children and they don't get sick anymore. That's proof enough for me.

Regarding gum, I went to the internet and found many sources that corroborate the author's finding. One source stated:

CHEWING GUM:

Contains OVER 30 ingredients which are not shown on the label, the FDA does not- require a list of ingredients, which are as follows:

SYNTHETIC RUBBERS, ANTIOXIDANTS (BHA, GALLATE, BHT), GUM TURPENTINE, WOOD TAR AND COAL TAR DERIVATIVES, PETROLEUM-PLASTICIZERS, AND DYES, ALL ARE POISONOUS, TOXIC AND CARCINOGENIC AGENTS. 60% OF CHEWING- GUM IS WHITE SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, AND CARBOHYDRATES OF STARCH, MALTOSE, DEXTROSE AND DEXTRIN (2 TABLESPOONS OF SUGAR PER STICK).

Bottomline: I believe the author is on point and 100% correct in his findings because I have done my research on toxic ingredients in commercial toothpaste and foods as well.

http://www.divinecipher.com/four/four_frmst.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back