Destee Network : Best African American Web Sites?

Hi everyone,

I've registered on this forum just to tell you about this site : blackconsciouness.com

What I find interesting on it is their IQ test on facts related to Black History. Try the test and you will realize how shallow your knowledge is about the details of our past greatness.

They publish a monthly online newspaper called Nubian Times as well. It is full of informative stuff.

By the way, isn't Netnoir one of those Blacksites that are owned by Whites or Asians ?

Another question : I often see the word "Hotep" on forums. What the hell does it mean ? Also, what does "LOL" means ? Sorry about my ignorance.

Peace and guidance y'all.

http://www.blackconsciousness.com

SoulSupplier.com

Announcing the emergence of SoulSupplier.com, your gateway to peace and prosperity through knowledge, business development and mentoring.

SoulSupplier.com is dedicated to bringing you the best of the web: resources, stories, mentors and programs that help you be your best self ever! Learn about new career possibilities, connect with Black-owned businesses and develop your own online business-- what ever your dream is, you can achieve it with SoulSupplier.com.

We look forward to meeting you. Welcome Home!

Hey All, Greetings,
I've just signed up, man this is a great site. I'm getting the word out about, The EAAN. The EAAN(Empowered African-American Network) is here to provide a way for all African-Americans to show their business talent in a networking format.
Helping our communities prosper is our biggest goal. When I help you to succeed, you help others succeed, we all benifit. check out www.neilmorris.org or call 404-699-7847 for more info.Peace

Depends on what you mean by "African-American." There are sites that have been designed by Black people, but they are not identified as such and have no discernible Black content, yet they might be "the ****."

Then there are sites that cater to a Black audience ethnically or culturally, but could be pieces of crap.

I suspect from the posts in this thread, we're looking for the latter.

Let's try this one and see what you think:

http://www.digital-priest.com

This is without a doubt one of the best Black web sites that you will ever look at in a visual and aesthetic sense (BTW, there a couple of broken links but
otherwise the site is quite impressive).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back