Destee Network : Best African American Web Sites?

Tuned in to UrbanExpose

Thanks for the UrbanExpose lead! I have started participating in a few forums over there. I will also participate in a few over here. My goal in starting threads is to figure out what makes the black consumer tick, what makes them so one-sided, and how do we get the one-sidedness on our side. Its nearly 2001 and its time to take the blinders off!

Hi WJohnson ... my pleasure sharing the urbanexpose link, glad you liked it. I joined too but haven't posted anything yet. Are you using the same username over there? I'll look for you.

What do you mean black folk are so one-sided? Patronizing white owned businesses / web sites, rather than black owned? Just wondering.

Urban Expose is Pretty Weak

In the beginning I said the UE was fairly good, but the site has very little in the way of traffic, and it has the same site visitors just wishing for the OLD days of the Internet. And yes, I am using the same username. However, I have also joined the Forums at the BlackWebPortal.com. This forum is alive and thriving and you can find me posted over there as MktMaster. The BlackWebPortal.com has a very cool business environment.

I have also been checking out NetNoir to see what is kicking over there and they are also trying to launch a business initiative. I will be watching this business battle to see how far it goes. If they are competitive BWP Business vs. NetNoir Business, it could be very good for black businesses online.

NetNoir's Business Pages: NetNoir Small Business

BlackWebPortal's Business Pages:
BlackWebPortal Pages

Welcome Nubonyx!

:wave: Welcome :wave:

Thanks for joining us. I've been to your site (www.nubonyx.com) a few times, great design, great service. So nice to see us doing great things out here. I wish you much success. Please feel free to make a separate post in this category regarding your site (it may get lost in this one). Also, add a link to your web site in your profile, that way, every time you post, you'll be leaving a link to your site.

I haven't checked out your visual chat yet, I will be doing that soon.

Please make yourself at home.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back