In the writings of his tomes
Chanting incantations of universal serenity
Harmony…
Anointing my head with timeless devotion
Sprinkling my feet with the petals of a illuminated passion
He kneels, I kneel
We pray together
in the affinity of our “oneness”

Your words, sista, create a benevolent essence of his divine power. I felt it! And let me confess...

((((((((I love and adore him, too.)))))))))

He centers me…
In the writings of his tomes
Chanting incantations of universal serenity
Harmony…
Anointing my head with timeless devotion
Sprinkling my feet with the petals of a illuminated passion
He kneels, I kneel
We pray together
in the affinity of our “oneness”

^^^^1 word...wow!!! :blob fire: that was hottttttttt !

angelicsage said:
Uh oh, lol... :skate: Thanks for the love on this poem but I'm afraid that because of the way it was written it was misinterpreted to be solely about God. While it is a spiritual piece the beginning lines "Beneath God - he is, my highest thought", actually meant "God is first in my life, and then the love of my life comes second to none". This is a love poem about a man, and how he moves me, although God moves me too, I think if I wrote about that it wouldn't border with the type of passion that is in this piece. However, after I read it again, from you guy’s perspective, I can see where you would derive that this was solely about God.

But, in actuality it's about being in love and that persons place in your heart being right beneath the head of your life, which is where it should be, when it is sent and ordained by God himself. Maybe I will start providing a brief framework at the beginning.

Nonetheless, I'm so happy, so many of you were able to feel and relate to this poem. Poetry is very much like a prism and it speaks to everyone differently according to his or her life experiences but this is actually a love poem, more natural then spiritual.

Big Hugs for all the love. :grouphug: :heart:

Sage

runnin a lil late this morning...will come back for a few more ty's this evening...Thanks again!

:read: gurl they aint even paid attention :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back