Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I've seen many cases of the pimp game over years, and how people are
being manipulated by the pimp game , taken by surprise and misused for
there personal enjoyment !

It has puzzled me how i see older people in general be taken on this ride
of getting pimped out loads of money .

I've heard even as far as what they got in return , a good night of lust
which is or in most cases a seductional payday !
So my questions is::

1. Was one pimped or paying to play in the lust game ??

2. How do you know when someone is trying to pimp you or milk the cow ??

3. When is it enough before you realized your being pimped / used / manipulated.?

4. Isn't it the same when you lay and play then pay a high price the same
as a inside calling Prostitute ?

5. How often do men become victims i haven't did a study but was told
that men rate out of every 100, 37% are victims just like women who are
being pimped the odd number is now on the rise more and more men are taken
on a money scam by women , Has the ball bounced and turn to where women
now the pimper and men the pimpee ?

It leave me to wonder if i've been a victim to this game and not aware or
know i've been pimped. Have our sistas taken the pimp game to a different
level through lies / betrayal and deception to gain profits ......:yo:

Who's pimping who !:thinking:

If you get played you must have been manipulated.
Woman and men get played everyday thats the balance of life.
You have to have a winner amongst loosers.
If someone wasnt to get played it wouldnt be fun.
I think be able to get what you want, when you want it, its love.
I think this will be a good thread for people that have been played maybe,
they will learn something I will laugh as I read...

*shaking my head*

KappaAlphaPsi said:
If you get played you must have been manipulated.
I think this will be a good thread for people that have been played maybe,
they will learn something I will laugh as I read...

Brother....are you serious that you would LAUGH at someone else's pain and misery? :confused:

What planet do you live on? Playing and pimping people is not the balance of life on earth.

You would not make a very good negotiator. Haven't you ever heard of the "win-win" concept?

Are you in kindergarten? People shouldn't be treated as though they are nothing but a game. If pimping/playing people is your idea of fun, I have to wonder where you learned such a notion.

Again, surely you can't be serious. But if you are, you might want to consider asking someone who knows better, what the definition of love is. There are plenty of threads here that can help you get started learning.

I think this will be a good thread for people that have been played maybe, they will learn something I will laugh as I read...

And you call yourself a brother in the fraternity and this is how you think? :confused: Goodness, gracious!! People's emotions and well-being are no laughing matter--including yours. So, in other words, you're saying that you willfully pimp others and get pimped? And that's okay with you? Is this what you intend to teach your children and how you want to raise them to follow in your footsteps?

Hope you don't take this too personal and it's not meant to be an insult, but if this is your mentality and behavior, please practice birth control and choose who you try to pimp very carefully because what you do unto others, will be done to you and sometimes worse. :book:

This aint the 60's back in your day for real.
Get with the program or move on.
You should know by now that kappas are playas.
Yes I rep my frat to the fulliest, but that has nothing to do,
with the fact woman have got pimped and played for years.
But yall let it go on crying over men letting them take your money.
I see that you have been played too. I am pretty sure of it.
If you dont want others to get played like you have, write a book
describing your frustrations of getting played and help other victims get over it..
Wake UP!!!

I know this is a Black forum, but let's broaden this a bit. This is a situation that cuts across ALL racial and ethnic lines. Younger white women, for ex. are notorious for dating and marrying ANY kind of man for the money or other perks that he can offer. From what I've read and from discussing this very issue with a middle-aged white female neighbor, they are even encouraged to marry men for money and status, and no one thinks less of them. Both the older white man and the younger white woman go into this situation with their eyes wide open--they both know what they're getting out of the deal. He feels macho longer, she gets status or a boost in her career and/or she and the children (if there are any) get well-taken care of, i.e Larry King, Norman Mailer, Paul McCartney etc. and their decades-younger wives.

Is this a case of "pimping?" I don't think so.

I've noticed that when a Black woman does this on any level, she's considered a "golddigger" or a prostitute. WHY?

Any man or woman needs to ask themselves: WHY really is this person spending time and/or being intimate with me? Am I really “all that”?

I think many older men are pimped because they fool themselves into believing that a younger woman truly wants and loves them. Just yesterday, a friend was telling me about her father-in-law who is dating a young woman and he’s giving her his social security check. This is NOT the fault of the younger woman. If you are going to give away your money, most people are willing to take it.

An older “should be smarter/wiser” man needs to be honest with himself and ask WHY really is this woman spending time and/or being intimate with me?—and he should be willing to face the truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back