Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too And Deceived Black Afrikan People by America which You Love So Dearly!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

We will not get our Union Government in a Vacum with the exclusion of Freedom, it is Freedom that must be the foundation upon which the United States Of Afrika Is To have as its Foundation, beloved.

Reparation/Repatriation Represents Afrika And Black Afrikans to be in Afrika Freedom, beloved.

Share with me what has America white racist Prejudice Luciferian Human Beings done for Afrika and your Black Afrikan selves to deserve the quality of Love, Care and Trust Black Afrikans behave with to America to have Black Afrikans to treat Time as if it is of no revealing Truth and Reality about the nature of spirit white racism has been acted by white racist against Black Afrikan people to cause with justification Black Afrikans having a spirit of rejection toward America white racist Luciferian Human Beings and I am here to share with you that there is no contradiction of revelation by Time and Experience that be revealed to Black Afrikans to let you know that America mean no Greater Good to Afrika and Black Afrikan people and I will continue to share that Divine Truth with Black Afrikan people until I die and or that America change her spirit of arrogantly rejection of being disrespectful and unjust to Black Afrikans People some of which America has an experience of treating Black Afrikans as being less than what Nature has Designed Black Afrikan people to be in the act of Living Life which is Divine but treated by America as America owned Chattel, the one thing that white racist told the Truth about Black Afrikan people when was in the process of changing Black Afrikans spirit of identity is that Black Afrikans are not Human, yet by their act of transformation of Black Afrikans that white racist contributed to Black Afrikans as being only 3/5 of a Human Being and even that is a Lie when you know What God Is then you know who you are, Black Afrikan Woman and Man and then you will know that we need not America white racist to identify the Nature of our Being when it is the highest attribute of the Greater Good-God, nature, that has designed Black Afrikans to be, which is not Human but Divine, and Nature is of the Divine intelligence of the energy that is the Divine Essence which is the reason for all things in the,e physical and appears not to be physical to be.

The Evidence that America is the Racist Swamp it has always been toward Black Afrikan people is the fact that America look at themselves of not having an obligation to be respectful to Black Afrikan people and America make claim that there is no Divine Right Black Afrikans have that America is bound to respect and America wear her racist attitude on her shoulder in expressing no respect for Black Afrikan people and the Greatest sign of America Racist prejudice is still active by America toward Black Afrikan people is the fact that America has no guilt for the evil of Vhattel Enslavement America enforced against our Afrikan Ancestors in the institution of Chattel Slavery and to this day reject the paying to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation, Hell Yes, our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which they did and has earned over the course of their endurance of that barbaric institution, Vjattel Slavery!!!

So you see Black Afrikans, the Reparation/Repatriation I be sharing about with you foes not belong to America, that is Reparation/Repatriation owed by America and her surrogates what in the committing the Crime of Chattel Slavery, so here your Black *** feeling guilty if you rise up to demand what already belong to you, Black Afrikan Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors and to all Black Afrikans who no longer is guided by the Nature of our design, which is Divine, which is the Soul that function in Harmony, Order, and Balance when in the act of Thinking to reason to Know and not believe, for belief is a Demon to the Divine Mind of Black Afrikan people, the quality of mind we no longer use today!!!

Hey Black Afrikan Woman And Man, do you believe because we do not Think anymore, that I share the quality of information with you Black Afrikan people for Fun, hell no, what I share to a Divine Mind is Liberating and yet you behave as if you do not innerstand what I am conveying to the Black Afrikan Nation now divided, information if innerstood will have Black Afrikans rising Demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represents Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, not automatically but it put you in a position to fight with dignity to win Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom to be in Afrika there is no Freedom like Afrika Freedom and Afrika is meant to be for the Black Afrikans beloved, yet here we are refusing to acknowledge our spiritual birth mark, Freedom and by doing so we ignore the birthmark of our Divine physical Being, our Blackness and when the two is accepted by the Black Afrikan people is the day the Black Afrikan Nation becomes a Unified Black Afrikan Nation and where there is Black Afrikan Unity there is a Mighty Nation enclosed in Divine Freedom, Black Afrikan Woman and Man!!!

Now, the question to the Black Afrikan people, What Must We Black Afrikans do to become Free Again, my response to you is organizing to Unify for the purpose to fight to demand our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, not the children of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, but our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which come not with an expiration date as long as the debt remains outstanding, not paid to our Enslaved Ancestors which serve as evidence that America relationship with Black Afrikan people still is one of Racism and Unjust Prejudice, beloved.

So, we need to organize to plan for the receiving of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and the question that has been put forth to me do I have a plan, and my response to you out of all of the quality of information I have shared with Black Afrikans that been so different from the information you now carry in and with the mind of our oppressors, what do you think, and you do have to be able to do that beloved, Think?

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back