Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views)

This is not true sister. Like Peter knew by the Holy Ghost about the couple who did not give all of their money (Acts 5:1-5,) and as Jesus knew peoples thoughts (Matt. 9:4,) who says that God cannot enable a ruler to know what is in someone else's mind?

So does the Christian subject his/her soul to the "ordained of God" ruler who commands no worshiping of the Christian God, or what? If he/she doesn't "subject his/her soul" to said ruler, isn't that disobeying Romans 13:1-2?

Peace & Blessings to you:).
Bro. ABM1977

There are only two who have power to influence the minds and hearts of mankind upon the earth, the Lord and the Adversary. It is the Holy Spirit who brings words thoughts and ideas, and who works between the Lord and people to inspire and reveal. This power of God through the Holy Spirit, even angels can know your thoughts and communicate to us if in wisdom it is needful. The Lord discerns thoughts continually.

The Adversary gives us ideas and communicates evil. But, he learns what is on our minds by what we say and do and by what he directs in our behavior if we are following his influence.

GOD by the Holy Spirit does not give evil rulers any information about us. If a ruler commands no worshipping God, then it follows that is evil, hence he is an evil ruler. Evil is not a commandment from the Lord, to follow ever. Generally speaking Romans is saying that organized government for the people is what benefits a population and even Heaven is organized with those who preside. That is ordained.

Peace, sis. willa:),

I've lost my faith recently but the fact is the Bible says that God CREATES EVIL and good (Isa. 45:7.) Who says that God cannot bring an evil ruler to power who commands no worshiping of the Christian God?

If Paul says, "subject your soul to rulers" how is it not disobeying Romans 13:1-2 if one does not SUBJECT HIS/HER SOUL to a ruler who commands no kind of worship for Christians of their God?...my point is that the Bible sometimes is confusing/contradicting/unclear (NO offense meant.)

Peace & blessings.
Bro. ABM1977

I, (God) make peace and "create evil". He doesn't say that he is the origin of evil, or that he is the possessor of evil. Evil in the case he is speaking of is calamity that he brings upon the wicked. Look further down and see "WOE unto him who striveth with his maker."

There are those who would say that the whirlwind that took away a wicked man is an evil that came upon him, but God would say it is righteous Justice. The Lord brings or allows calamity to fall upon the wicked. "The Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness." 2 Samuel 3: 39. The reward (what they get) to the wicked is calamity, woes, destruction.

Any spirit that would take one away from Christ to worship him and his Father, is false. By this we can know where the Truth is. We submit ourselves to rulers, in righteous discernment. I'm not going to run into a village and slay all the children because a ruler told me to do that, or worship the king's hat or a golden calf. /see the difference when it comes to submitting to rulers. The principle of presiding rulers is a good concept in right ways. :icon7:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back