Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views)

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Broham, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Eno Otu

Eno Otu Prọfesọ nke "Kporie ịda jụụ ahụ" MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +116
  2. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers." There is an order that is wisdom for mankind, even stop signs being part of the law of higher powers of the city, and state or there would be chaos instead of well being. Also, God himself is part of higher powers that we should be willing to live by. Once again it is for our welfare into the eternities.

"For there is no power but of God; the powers that be are ordained of God." With God there is the Father, The Son is subject to the will of his Father, and then the Son uses his own wisdom and talent to bring that will to pass for our sake. The Holy Spirit is part of that order who brings to pass or facilitates gifts of Heaven to man, healing, understanding, etc., all the gifts of God are given to man through the Holy Spirit to and for man.

Then there are angels of a variety that are powers higher than mankind. Some are watchers, some are recorders, some are helpers. All for our sake. Then there are the destroying angels to rid wickedness and these have great authority.

Christ is a God, High Priest and King. He has his Father's authority to preside for our sake. There are Laws that come with Man's government and the Father's government. Both have consequences if transgressed. Yes there are governments that serve the ruler more than the people. Of corse these are evil and the Lord will overthrow them one way or another. By armies or by His own power.

Law and order are ordained by God and it is instituted into man's law, hopefully in just ways. You can see what happens when the wicked rule on earth.

Tomorrow I shall write regarding vs. 2. Hope I didn't confuse anyone on this.

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Romans vs. 13: 2 speaks also to consequences as in paying the ticket, however this verse speaks mostly to those who dismiss what God tells us to do as not all that important. It is an adding like a sales register. Somethings we do will be paid by natural consequences, touch a stove get burned...use God's name disrespectfully and we won't be held guiltless at the last day. There are many mansions in the Lord's house and they are lined up in the glory of degrees. Mansion is a symbol of glory. In other words if a man is good in all his ways, except he cussed the heck out of the Lord's name, unless he repents (changes not to do that any more) he will not be given the same beauty of glory as the man who was good in all his ways even to respecting the Lord's name, for instance. Plus there is power in that name for the faithful. Use his name and heaven turns to look. It will be accounted one way or the other.

The Daniel question about laws against Christianity or Jews. God has been offended with those who make outward demonstrations of their religion and their feigned righteousness. Love and faith are in the mind and heart. No one faults a good hearted man, especially if some of those kindnesses are coming the way of even that evil man. Who knows it might even change his attitude. Look at Joseph and the jailer. So, people of faith may worship all the day long with no one knowing about it.

Daniel was a prophet, he had no doubt about what God expected therefore he did not fear his outward ministry, but trusted God, no matter what. God used Daniel's great faith and knowledge to demonstrate the power of God to the unknowing and unbelieving bystanders. Now compare that to those who are not prophets who chose to die rather than deny Christ in these days, even the children would not deny. How amazing is that?! The world has seen their faith. We question ourselves. Their deaths are not in vain and they are raised to the perfect mansion.

I was once asked what I would do if demanded to deny Christ as the Christians have been in the M.E. and Africa. Oh, boy! I know that there is no requirement for Christians or Jews to go martyr themselves. He would rather have people demonstrate obedience to his wisdom. But one cannot reject God when they know through the Holy Spirit that he is True and living. It would be like denying the sun is there while standing out in it at mid day. So, I would not deny Christ, but I will fight down to the ground, 'cause God gives us a right to protect ourselves. :10900:

4. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    I didn't say to claim to worship their false god or their false use of the true God, but one can go about worshipping God in mind and heart if there is a law that forbids being seen worshipping the true God. One can pray without saying out loud their prayers. There is a historical record of a woman putting her head in a bucket so she couldn't be seen praying. Severe times.

To claim to be a false religion is as good as denying Christ, isn't it?! Yes.

5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Okay. I think I understand. First my best advice is to move. :10900: However, appearing to comply by not outwardly praying in the town square would save your life. If pressed further by a guard to renounce Christ in public is something I would not want on my record if I did it when I stand before the judgement bar. So, I would have to start a big fight while praying at the same time, "Help me, help me, Lord!" If it was my time to die, because the Lord knew I would meet up with that ruler's guard, then I would have to take that destination. Now Peter got scared and denied Christ three times and was forgiven. He panicked. I have this thing about being true and loyal, which means I cannot flake out on the Lord. Like I said a ruler cannot tell what is in the mind and heart so worship silently.

So, If the ruler said I had to bow down to a goat and two guards were standing there to make sure I did it, then I'd have to ask if they could assist me, even if I have leprosy? If that didn't work maybe I'd jump on the goat's back and ride him out of there. But for sure I would hope I'm worthy for the Holy Spirit to tell me what to do and "Help me help me help me." Otherwise I am a martyr but you can see that I didn't go seeking after it. Because, thou shalt not kill, even thyself.

6. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    There are only two who have power to influence the minds and hearts of mankind upon the earth, the Lord and the Adversary. It is the Holy Spirit who brings words thoughts and ideas, and who works between the Lord and people to inspire and reveal. This power of God through the Holy Spirit, even angels can know your thoughts and communicate to us if in wisdom it is needful. The Lord discerns thoughts continually.

The Adversary gives us ideas and communicates evil. But, he learns what is on our minds by what we say and do and by what he directs in our behavior if we are following his influence.

GOD by the Holy Spirit does not give evil rulers any information about us. If a ruler commands no worshipping God, then it follows that is evil, hence he is an evil ruler. Evil is not a commandment from the Lord, to follow ever. Generally speaking Romans is saying that organized government for the people is what benefits a population and even Heaven is organized with those who preside. That is ordained.

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    I, (God) make peace and "create evil". He doesn't say that he is the origin of evil, or that he is the possessor of evil. Evil in the case he is speaking of is calamity that he brings upon the wicked. Look further down and see "WOE unto him who striveth with his maker."

There are those who would say that the whirlwind that took away a wicked man is an evil that came upon him, but God would say it is righteous Justice. The Lord brings or allows calamity to fall upon the wicked. "The Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness." 2 Samuel 3: 39. The reward (what they get) to the wicked is calamity, woes, destruction.

Any spirit that would take one away from Christ to worship him and his Father, is false. By this we can know where the Truth is. We submit ourselves to rulers, in righteous discernment. I'm not going to run into a village and slay all the children because a ruler told me to do that, or worship the king's hat or a golden calf. /see the difference when it comes to submitting to rulers. The principle of presiding rulers is a good concept in right ways. :icon7: