Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views)

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Interpreting Gen. 3:1-3 the way you do (interpreting verse 3's statement: "...God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die" as a command that was to Adam but not to Eve) would mean that Eve did not commit any transgression to be punished for. Right? Right lololol.

And Ma'am, just to remind, name-calling & inhospitable behavior is against the rules here (at Destee.com.)

Peace.
Bro. Broham

Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

If I've made you feel unwelcome in any way, I apoligize.

In debates to say someone is "a type of" is common. It's still open for discussion.

I could be "a type of eve" ..................susceptable to temptation and transgression. If that was said, I would offer example as to why that is not possible or I could agree based on the direction of the debate or conversation, etc.

I said you are a type of serphent, not you are a serphent. If you took that as an insult, I take it back and apologize.

If I was thin skinned I would, I could, take offense to your several LOL's in response to my post, as inhospitable behavior.

I just took the LOL's as your way of ending the discussion.

I'm not intending to break any rules. I will say if one choose to debate these type of provocative (provokes a reaction) topics, it's not fair to cry foul when the reaction does not meet ones satisfaction.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back