Black People : Are There Coffins, Vaults, Burial Situations That Bugs Can't Penetrate?

lol yall ... i guess i am look'n kinda krazee rite about now ... but i don't want no bugs on me! :censored:

i guess if they're gonna be on me ... better for me to be dead than alive ... i reckon ... :hide:

thanks everyone for the info ... sounds like it can be done ... if'n folk got a big pile of money

lol @ Lion King ... see ... i've never seen Lion King ... so i don't know about that reference.

oh my gosh at the thot of bugs on my body ... :SuN024: ... okay ... i'll try to prepare myself ... :SuN024:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

lol yall ... i guess i am look'n kinda krazee rite about now ... but i don't want no bugs on me! :censored:

i guess if they're gonna be on me ... better for me to be dead than alive ... i reckon ... :hide:

thanks everyone for the info ... sounds like it can be done ... if'n folk got a big pile of money

lol @ Lion King ... see ... i've never seen Lion King ... so i don't know about that reference.

oh my gosh at the thot of bugs on my body ... :SuN024: ... okay ... i'll try to prepare myself ... :SuN024:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Lol @ you lookin kind of crazy. :lol:

You the only person I know who'd prepare themselves to have bugs on their body for when they've passed on, and wouldn't even feel it! :rofl:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back