Black Spirituality Religion : Any Gods and Earths here????

Allah said:
Peace. The 120 is not the foundation to life. The Supreme Mathematics
are the Fundamentals of Life, describing the processes of Intelligence for
the growth and development of Life. 120 is a ROAD MAP of how to apply
Supreme Mathematics as an individual in the Wilderness of North America.
120 is not a bible or religious book, they are exercises design to
test your mastery of the Supreme Mathematical Law. Peace.
True indeed. thanks for clarifying that.

Knowledge Seed said:
To me, the NGE is a huge family of open minded people, though are some religious dogmatic people. Even the people in this Nation that can't stand each other, when the time comes they will defend each other to the death. Unlike other societies/brotherhoods/nations, the NGE does not have any secret knowledge that only a few can learn. We teach the knowledge of self to anyone willing to learn. You said you used to know some East Coast kats in the NGE that was stuck on some NGE dogma. Well there are some people in this Nation like that. They don't understand that the lessons in the NGE aren't everything, but are the foundation for everything in life.

Peace God,

I can respect that. In my nso, we are also a family and willing to defend each other to the death and beyond. I would state we deal with self-gnosis, each person is a "living sun"; however, it is not teached but a path to self-discovery is shown and the traveler experiences it for themselves. What the elders provide are some techniques to unfold oneself and how to cultivate and concentrate one's life force.

In regards to the secrecy aspect regarding initiates, this came about for a variety of reasons. We work with certain energies and if one is not able to handle them, they could destroy the person and cause many other undesirable consequences. Of course, the secrecy is in regards to the manipulation of energy to affect and effect outcomes.

After dealing with some self proclaimed members of the NGE, I discarded as some fringed dogmatic lunacy with post-Moorish and Islamic flavorings, but I must say this brief discourse has indeed renewed my interest in it again. All I heard was marijuana influenced talk of 120 and 360 and Equality and Knowledge and so on and so forth. I never saw the God manifest in the kats I eventually disassociated with or recognized any understanding of anything so hence my subsequent impression. Indeed, every tradition has people in it that do not extoll the best it has to offer.

Quick question: If its open to everyone, why are certain members so secretive?

Blackbird

Blackbird said:
Peace God,

I can respect that. In my nso, we are also a family and willing to defend each other to the death and beyond. I would state we deal with self-gnosis, each person is a "living sun"; however, it is not teached but a path to self-discovery is shown and the traveler experiences it for themselves. What the elders provide are some techniques to unfold oneself and how to cultivate and concentrate one's life force.

In regards to the secrecy aspect regarding initiates, this came about for a variety of reasons. We work with certain energies and if one is not able to handle them, they could destroy the person and cause many other undesirable consequences. Of course, the secrecy is in regards to the manipulation of energy to affect and effect outcomes.

After dealing with some self proclaimed members of the NGE, I discarded as some fringed dogmatic lunacy with post-Moorish and Islamic flavorings, but I must say this brief discourse has indeed renewed my interest in it again. All I heard was marijuana influenced talk of 120 and 360 and Equality and Knowledge and so on and so forth. I never saw the God manifest in the kats I eventually disassociated with or recognized any understanding of anything so hence my subsequent impression. Indeed, every tradition has people in it that do not extoll the best it has to offer.
ot
Quick question: If its open to everyone, why are certain members so secretive?

Blackbird
I really don't know. Those type of people are usually not well received. And then again you got what we call Jive Percenters and Five Pretenders. Those are the people who may boast on the internet about knowing the lessons, but when addressed in person they can't quote one lesson and explain how it can be applied to everyday life. These are also the people who will go to different Nation events and never enter the cipher and build.

Peace. This is Divine Ruler Equality Allah. I am here.
Peace.

Peace. I am Serenity Love Divine Earth. Many people confuse the NGE with a religion. I never could understand why. Is vegetarianism a lifestyle or a religion? The 60’s hippies… was that a religion? Supreme Mathematics affects everything I think; therefore it affects my life. Everyone has their own path in any belief system they follow. It is no different in the NGE.

As far as the secrecy goes…. I have heard more bs from confident people who knew nothing of our culture. Calling us a gang, calling the Earths brainwashed, calling the Gods violent, drug dealing gangbangers. Whatever. Enlightenment is available to those who seek it.

Good thread. I wasn’t planning to respond, but I felt led.

Peace

Peace. I am Serenity Love Divine Earth. Many people confuse the NGE with a religion. I never could understand why. Is vegetarianism a lifestyle or a religion? The 60’s hippies… was that a religion? Supreme Mathematics affects everything I think; therefore it affects my life. Everyone has their own path in any belief system they follow. It is no different in the NGE.

As far as the secrecy goes…. I have heard more bs from confident people who knew nothing of our culture. Calling us a gang, calling the Earths brainwashed, calling the Gods violent, drug dealing gangbangers. Whatever. Enlightenment is available to those who seek it.

Good thread. I wasn’t planning to respond, but I felt led.

Peace
Peace

I come in the name/attribute of Hashim Divine Allah. Yeah you here alot of b.s. about the 5 percent. I suggest if people want to really get to know us, then they should come amongst us.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back