Black Spirituality Religion : Nation of Gods and Earths - general question

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by blazejay, Nov 7, 2012.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I wonder how do someone join or find out more?
    I went to a link that was in a thread, but it was under construction.
    I feel that it is a perfect fit for me, but I am kind of a militant in my views.
    I don't want to bring my baggage and cause harm or create a ruckus especially where I stay.
    My plan is to learn and build than that urge comes in because the principles coincides with a few of my core value's and belief's.

My question how should I move forward? or should I continue searching?

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    You get whats called an "Enlightener," someone in the Nation that has mastered the 120 Lessons. They become a teacher and mentor to you in the culture. Where do you live?

3. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

I come in the name of Precise Infinite Peace Allah. If you're interested in Allah's Nation then you should be looking through the NGE section here at Destee...... http://destee.com/index.php?forums/nation-of-gods-and-earths-study-group.69/

I see you've already been checking out some of the threads. You should continue to do so. What exposure to the nation have you had thus far?

Peace

4. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

I appreciate your honesty. Since you're here in Atlanta you have an excellent opportunity to get to know The Nation of Gods and Earths much better. You can get this correctly from the source all the way back to Allah (not some mixed up NOI or Moorish hybrid of what we teach). We have monthly rallies/parliaments in which you can get to see us up close and personal and also decide if this is something you want to be a part of. I might even take you on as a student myself if you appear to be what I'm looking for in a student. Our rallies are the last Sunday of the month and the one for November will be indoors once we secure a location.

What is it about Allah's Nation that interests you?

Also, I can assure you I'm not on the run...... in fact I'm a college graduate and so is my Earth. ;)

Peace

5. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

No disrespect perceived. The NOI is a religion and one of the things about religion is that it doesn't respond well to the challenges of WHY. Why not do this or why not do that? The Nation of Gods and Earths is not a religion and one of the main things we address is WHY..... the question most asked by 85.

You are correct in that what we teach is Freedom....... Justice and Equality also. The pace you set is your own and the thoughts you carry are your own. We don't teach people what to think...... we teach people how to think. The very thing the devil has spent hundreds of years teaching our people what not to do....... THINK. Learn how to think and you will learn how to live and live well. Remain ignorant and you'll die a tool and a slave. It's really that simple.

What truth is it that you've been seeking and why do you feel the NGE can get you to that truth?

Peace

6. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

I feel you. I can answer some of those questions right now.

We don't have to partake in religion. Religion has been used by the enemy of original people for hundreds of years to tame us and make us easy to control. This is historical and easily shown. Whatever religion was intended to be, it has lost much of its power in liberating our people because at the end of the day at the top of the religious pyramid is an all powerful being that you must submit to. Switch religions and you just trade one ruler for another.

As original people all we really need to do is come to grips with the reality that we are the makers, owners and rulers of the planet Earth. Thus you come into the knowledge of self that if you are indeed an original person, then you are the God or you are the Earth and you are the person at the top of any pyramid..... not some spook that cannot (and will not) be shown or proven. We take the nonsense out of religious based culture and leave people with a culture that is based on science and mathematics. Why? Because we recognize that numbers don't lie and we don't want to perpetuate any more lies. At the end of the day, God don't need no religion. Religion is based on people's perception of God. Why deal with people's perception of God when you can get in tune with God by getting in tune with self.......... if you learn how to think for....... your own self. That's what we teach people how to do. If that's what you want then we can get you on that path.

Peace

7. JAMAAL

JAMAAL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    I think NGE would be good for thinkers like you. Not everyone can join the NOI, its not for them. But remember, NOI is an organization, very structured and organized, they are a serious group. The ministers of that group speak mostly to the masses of dead people, introductory stuff. Nation building, co-op movement, black pride stuff. Imagine if Farrakhan spoke the deepest truths he knew at a college or even at today's mosque, some people just ain't fit for it. They must temper their teachings for babies.

But Elijah Muhammad always had deeper things for his most serious students to learn; the rank and file members were not developed enough to comprehend. So there are places for advanced truth seekers and there are places for Christians. One is not to be condemned over the other, if you know your place, you become contempt with your place and the place of others, because you know eventually all Black people will come into the truth that they are Allah.

In reality there are 1B8M Original people on Earth.

This is Precise Allah.

One billion eight-million= Precise (exact number/figure)
    Original people= Allah

Peace

8. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Please be mindful that the NGE is not a religion.... At all. If you are looking for something external to elevate you to some other realm... Keep looking. All we do is truth. Raw unadulterated truth. And many people can't handle that.

9. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

blazejay, parliaments for the winter months will be at the downtown Atlanta Library, in the second floor meeting room, from 2-5pm. Remember it's the last Sunday of the month so the first one will be on November 25. See you there. If you need a ride let me know.

Peace

10. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

I teach U before Universe so you got to take care of your business before you can add on elsewhere. When you're ready and able to add on with the nation, you now know where to find us. If circumstances have you traveling for the holidays then travel safe.

Peace