Black People : Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change | Full Feature

I highly doubt that the Annunaki would be Nubian in any way. We must also consider that in ancient times the features in the middle east were that if colored eyes and other caucasion features. Nubian or black features would not make sense whatsoever. Years of reading, and research has lead me to believe that they are in fact Caucasian in their features and of a muscular tall physical build. How do we therefore explain the "Rhesus monkey gene". How about the physical traits that come with it? May I add only 15% of the world does not have the RH factor in their blood? This is the road we should take in deciphering our origins.

Incorrect!...Anything on this planet would have had to be melanated all because of the sun itself!!

I am curious as to if anyone else has been approached by, ah, let's call them Visitors. I cannot say conclusively that my Visitors were Annunaki or some other sort of ET. But, at least three times, my perception was that some power extraterrestrial in nature was attempting to influence me.

First time involved me being immersed in points of Light for several minutes. Later, I convinced myself that I must have been asleep and just not aware that I was dreaming.

Second time, I was eating at a McD I have been at many times because they had free WiFi. I knew who the manager was because I had seen him many times before. But, this time, I looked up from my laptop and saw an exact twin of the manager [white guy dressed exactly like the 'real' manager] walk from the kitchen into the dining room, look at the 'real' manager, then walk back out without saying anything to anyone. No one else appeared to even see him. And this time I could not convince myself I was dreaming because I had been up for hours, had walked from my apartment to the McD, and later walked back all with my eyes open and well aware of my surroundings. Later, I convinced myself the manager must indeed have a twin who must indeed have also been a McD manager. I have been back to that McD many times since but have never seen more than one manager since.

The third time, I was sitting in my local Subway restaurant, eating breakfast and listening thru earphones to a Santos Bonacci youtube video on "The Ancient Science". A 20-something brother walked to the table across from me, sat down, and began staring out the window at the exact spot in the skies I was staring at. I then saw his lips moving so I took out my earphones and asked him to repeat what he said. he pointed to the sky and said 'the ecliptic'. Now, for those who do not know, the ecliptic is the path the sun appears to take to an observer on Earth. That happened to be what Bonacci was talking about at the time when the young brother sat down. But, he could not have heard that. Even more weird, it was morning and the Sun was not visible to our physical eyes because the window was facing the West. I just shook my head in the affirmative and then the brother got up, walked out to his bicycle and pedaled away.

Afterwards, I considered the improbability that a stranger would sit down beside me just long enough to repeat what I was listening to then walk away.

I have no explanations for any of this. I have considered, because of these experiences and several others, that [to quote MLK Jr] there is a power in the Universe which is working with me to accomplish something wonderful.

As I posted earlier, I do not buy into the Annunaki myths literally. But, I am open to the possibility of the One from time to time nudging me to let me know that I may be on the Right Path to something preordained to come into being in the not too distant future.

But, of course, I could just be a hopelessly deluded soul fading into senility as I approach the ripe age of 60.

Hhhmm ...
Aummm ...

It is very hard for most to brake out of the egotistical ideation that such a collection of beautiful gases bodies of physical energy known to us as hydrogen were created souly for our viewing pleasure. Those bodies serve the purpose the same as out own to sustain the temporary magnetic state we call life. There mere fact that there is isobvious physical representations of other cultures absent the written data should alarm anyone. Hell we can't think past 6000 years... Evidence of foul play at best by a more advanced being than we are. Space travel is just a common as our automobile travel to most in this uni verse. The uni verse ain't spooky... Hetep

It is very hard for most to brake out of the egotistical ideation that such a collection of beautiful gases bodies of physical energy known to us as hydrogen were created souly for our viewing pleasure. Those bodies serve the purpose the same as out own to sustain the temporary magnetic state we call life. There mere fact that there is isobvious physical representations of other cultures absent the written data should alarm anyone. Hell we can't think past 6000 years... Evidence of foul play at best by a more advanced being than we are. Space travel is just a common as our automobile travel to most in this uni verse. The uni verse ain't spooky... Hetep

You have met Visitors?

Maybe these Others are traveling _between_ Multiverses instead of from point A to Point B in one universe as NASA does. Until mortals can travel FTL, their physical bodies will not live long enough to reach distant galaxies.

As to if the Visitors are up to foul play, I can't imagine how they could be more devilish than we:

My intuition is that forms of life/Light more advanced than we are so because they have had tens of millenia more years than we to get over themselves and recognize the self-defeating consequences of me, me, me.

Which is to say that the reason Earth is so many light years away from other life forms is that this was designed into the mix from the Zep Tepi to give us more than enough time to mature into Good Neighbors, or self-destruct.

I see these Visitors not as the evil reptilians of David Icke's vision, nor as the deeply engaged benevolent benefactors of the Brotherhood of the White Temple's vision, but rather as careful observers who do gently nudge us towards the Right Path from time to time but, other that, they are waiting to see whether we choose to ascend to godliness or descend into a bottomless pit of our own making.

6000 years ago, maybe much earlier than that, they were nice enough to give us enough tools to have a fighting chance to save ourselves. This is the Mystery of the Great Pyramid, the Great Sphinx, the lesser pyramids in many other locations, and even Europe's StoneHenge. These are all keys to the puzzle of Life --- if we would just stop hating and killing each other long enough to pay attention to the Signs.

They observe because, for the sake of the rest of creation, we devilish terrestrials will not be allowed to infect the rest of the universe with our sickness.

For now, they keep a low profile by usually only appearing to semiliterate trailer park dwellers or weird out of the box thinkers like myself who few other mortals are going to take seriously anyway.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back