Chief Elder Osiris : An Invisible Nation

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph My Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know my beloved, to everything there is a season / reason and a purpose and as the profound saying goes, there is not one thing that happen under the sun that is new, in other word,life events are repetitive, therefore as things were in the beginning, so shall those things be again.

Now such phenomena is not up for debate and it matters not what we mortals think of such universal action, for we are just parts of the universal puzzle that have our fixed place in making it be,the universe that is.

My study, my concern and my concentration is directed only toward the profound members that make up the universe, you know, the abyss of Darkness, the Stars and Planets, the Elements and the Black Nation.

So if I would tell you, if you get to know the true meaning of each of those entities, you get to know the true essence of that we call God, as well as the understanding and meaning of each universe parts and their action, doubting Thomas would still come forth.

Let us take a look at the world upon the planet we call earth, bristling with around five billion people, who are divided into various ethnic groups, but whose life operate off of the same energy source,without having the benefit of that energy persuasion, in term of Life Will and Choice that it desire and make, over the course of Life Living.

What we must understand is, just as there are distinct Races of Universe inanimate objects, such as the Stars, Planets and Moons and many ethnic objects,such as Meteors and Comets, which happen to be of that primary object the Sun - Star, so it is with animate Beings and in this instance Hue - Man Beings.

There are three prime Races among the Hue -Man Family, Black, Mongoloid and Colorless. ( Pale, White or Caucasian )

In the family of universe inanimate objects, it is the Star that was made manifest first and so it was with the Black animate Being and whatever we see of and benefit from the universe, it is all because of that first universe entity, the Star - Sun and so it is with the Earthly animate world, of which it get its Life order, which we call civilization, from the Black Being.

To cut a long reality short, here we the Black Nation is at this moment of Time,lost in the abyss of our ignorance, depended upon all else other than ourselves for all life essentials of which we introduced to the world,now left out of all of the world decision activities, being reference of by none, who now make up the world family of animate Beings.

The seed that spawned all there is to know about Life Being, is the seed who now depend upon someone other than itself for water to live, it has become invisible within the sea of Hue -Manity and now take instruction from something less than itself.

The Black Nation,a Nation invisible, even unto itself, no longer know the way to the God of our Ancient Ancestors and because of such ignorance,now make us to become self abusive, self denigrating, as we uplift those who have caused the illness of ignorance to come upon us, a once great Black Nation we were.

Now we take pleasure of thankfulness, for being allowed to occupy the bottom rung of the Hue - Man Ladder, as we beg and borrow life imitated essential.

All reference to God, Economics, Social Order, Education, Politics is pointed to everybody other than the Black Nation,we are the invisible Nation in the world today,but as the Sun - Star appear in what is called the eastern sky and set in what is called the western sky, with a certainty to rise again, so it is with the Black Nation.

Though we have much Black debris, swarming out of the circle of profound knowledge,wondering aimless in all sort of direction, there is the Black profound Mind, maintain its revolutionary path, knowing there is not one thing that is new under the sun and that all things move in a cycle and as the sun always return to the eastern sky so shall the Black Nation return to its place of civilized obedience of profound knowledge, to serve once again as that guiding Star in the eastern part of the planet in that original place call Africa.

Invisible we are now, but visible we are destined to become again !

Complete Love To The Black Nation

thank you so much for the vision you have giving I to beleive in the Universal Blend that empower US in so many way...As i place myself in a certain state of mind so that i can absorb more of the blends of the natural envoirnment I am very excited about your column here at Destee and i know for sure that I will learn so much that will help me in trying to reach a balance...Thank you for this wonderful information...it is a start for me...a new pattern ...
Peace
Blue :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back