Black Poetry : Ain't Nuthin' Like A Dark Skinned Man...repost

That would help us haiku fanatics ah lot and would you do one mo thang for me sis. Could ya put the haiku home back in it's original place...warm and cozy with all the poets here as a sub forum. that way we won't have to leave this home to go to the other house(haiku forum). :)

Out of sight...out of mind. A haiku forum shouldn't be that way.

Only dark skinned men are outta sight and we be striving to keep them...in sight :)

I'm not gonna feel bad cause I ain't a dark skinned brotha...but I have to say I can unda-stand it all...got me a serious sweet toof for my darker skinned sistas my **** self. All I need is a thick double chocolate chip Nubian to cover me. And don't let her be a long drank of hot black cafe....just wanna walla in all that richness, pour all that deep chocolate goodness alllll.... oh, excuse me. :D

Suffice it to say, I suffer from the same type of addiction/affliction. Very happy about it, too.

Tell the troof sista Joyce

s

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back