Black Parenting : Ages of Your Children?

1hotvirgowoman said:
Oh WOw! Three knucklheads huhn?.And they are All teenagers Whew!. I grew up with three brothers and let me tell you- it was No day at the park!. One time, my Oldest Brother shot a Booger into my Book while I was reading it. My second Brother rubbed his bare a** on my face while I was sleeping. My baby Brother was the sweetest one of the three- he never did anything harsh to me. However- I had a field day with him!.

Dang Nisa- Three Boys......

Tell me about it..It's like Iraq Home Edition :uhoh: Somebody gimme a drink :drink: ..Lol you had it bad ..I know u wanted to :playball: all of them. :lol: :gas:

Nisa said:
Tell me about it..It's like Iraq Home Edition :uhoh: Somebody gimme a drink :drink: ..Lol you had it bad ..I know u wanted to :playball: all of them. :lol: :gas:

Oh YEAH!. But see, I was the silent avenger. I'd get them secretly. I would do other little things to get back at them and they would never know that I was behind it. One time, I peed on some red hots and gave it to my second Brother. I told him that the reason why they were wet was because I had just got finished from washing my hands. He fell for it and ate them...At the time I thought that it was a great idea but when I think about it now he could have gotten sick from it.But I still find it funny as hell.

1hotvirgowoman said:
Oh YEAH!. But see, I was the silent avenger. I'd get them secretly. I would do other little things to get back at them and they would never know that I was behind it. One time, I peed on some red hots and gave it to my second Brother. I told him that the reason why they were wet was because I had just got finished from washing my hands. He fell for it and ate them...At the time I thought that it was a great idea but when I think about it now he could have gotten sick from it.But it I still find it funny as hell.

OMG. :terrific: :terrific: LOL ...Lawd you are wild lol. :spin:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back