Black Spirituality Religion : Aborisha and the Babolawo

It is said, Iwa pele (balanced and gentle character) are what the orisa support. All Babalawos are assigned the task of displaying a life of wisdom and humility.

That being said, the factors that lend themselves to the determination as to why some Babalawos are destined to become practicing priest has more to do with the decision of the individual divine consciousness (Ori) before birth.
It is said, Iwa pele (balanced and gentle character) are what the orisa support. All Babalawos are assigned the task of displaying a life of wisdom and humility.

these points of Beauty, Light and Love, that you bring, are not only for my benefit but are of great benefit to folks here of African descent, who are blesses to read this!

It is an Honor to read this! Thank you!

these points of Beauty, Light and Love, that you bring, are not only for my benefit but are of great benefit to folks here of African descent, who are blesses to read this!

It is an Honor to read this! Thank you!

A dupe.

Greatly appreciated

A dupe.

Greatly appreciated
You know, I cant leave you with this!

You have done on this website something that perhaps millions of black folks with a knowledge of self have been seeking like a grandchild seeking their grandfather.

Like your presentation of the Alashaa, this kind of information, also is something that we should be aquainting our children with, by whatever time they are able to read.

I speak alot about paradigms for our youth, and like another post;
What would be the future of our race here if at least 75% saw this fact you mention and the Alashaa as the "In Thing"?

You know, I cant leave you with this!

You have done on this website something that perhaps millions of black folks with a knowledge of self have been seeking like a grandchild seeking their grandfather.

Like your presentation of the Alashaa, this kind of information, also is something that we should be aquainting our children with, by whatever time they are able to read.

I speak alot about paradigms for our youth, and like another post;
What would be the future of our race here if at least 75% saw this fact you mention and the Alashaa as the "In Thing"?

Only heaven knows brotha.

When you complete odus can you elaborate on what this entails. Are there a number of ebos that need to be performed. Is there a life adjustment you need to make?
I meant "ebos", sorry.. Most were done earlier this week, but there is one that MUST be done in person and that's the one for your destiny..you know..the one where the babalawo puts the herbs all over your body. My odus didn't require any four-legged animals so I didn't have to be in person for the rest. As far as life adjustments, he said he'll do another reading AFTER they are complete to tell be that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back