Black People : Aboriginal Australians descend from the first humans to leave Africa, DNA sequence reveals

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Possibly, but it speaks to the false link source submitted by you know who; and goes on to correctly represent how and what color Egyptians considered themselves. And thanks for the compliment on the find.

And by you know who, I'm referring to the poster of this post:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Gates

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...dna-sequence-reveals.70033/page-2#post-720373

Peace In,
On further look I notice she changed Libyan to Berber and Syrian to Levantine. Wow. Anyway, none of those terms would have applied during the era of SETI I or rameses iii .

Honestly, the "White" style of argumentation is so ugly. Not only do Whites cite Wikipedia, though every person knows that Wikipedia is a highly invalid source (if you really want to get at the truth), but they lie, lie, lie--only to speak down to Black people.

For instance, what exactly motivates Hildegard von Krone's comments?

She insulted Venus of Willendorf's weight (!!), then expressed thanks that the ancestor of all Europeans no longer looked as African--what good is that?

Finally, does she truly investigate what she cites? No.

One worthwhile citation was [32]: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4784/eurospaleonlyrecentlypu0.jpg

With the basic explanation that mutations are very, very slow--Whites may have been in Europe, for instance, for fifty thousand years without getting their final pale-skin mutation.

That's a decent image. But instead she argues for how North Africans--who are Germanic in origin--are not like 'us' and yet are 'Africans.' It's so ugly.

I understand that she does not know her history--but why does she post like this?!?

I would prefer to not hear a single White person, over to even effort to change one.

The people are too hateful for me--how does one insult her own ancestors?!?

.......Good stuff ABSiblings, but there's not much we've missed in the discussions of origin:

Black Europa

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/black-europa.62212/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/black-europa.62212/#post-643949

Peace In,

Last edited:
On further look I notice she changed Libyan to Berber and Syrian to Levantine. Wow. Anyway, none of those terms would have applied during the era of SETI I or rameses iii .

.......Yep, and that's the point.

Peace In,

Last edited:
Egyptians were dark-skinned people.
Do note there are more pyramids in Sudan (Nubia) than there are in Egypt.
If the Egyptians were not dark-skinnned people, how come pyramid building architecture can be found south of Egypt, but not North, East, or West of Egypt?

If Europeans claim to be Egyptians, how come their history reflects not a preponderance of pyramid building architecture? I would think pyramids would be littered all over Europe if Europeans were the descendants of Egyptians. They certainly play up Greek and Rome architecture as well as utilize these today.

I'll have to take exception to this. How could the Ancient Egyptians look like the Modern Egyptians when the Modern Egyptians are descendants of foreign invaders such the Hyksos, Greeks, Romans, and Arabs?

The more I read the more I think they were all kinds of shades, not just black skinned as portrayed here.

And what does have their skin color do with how many pyramids they build? Maybe egyptians liked that type of construction, who knows. Cultures share and copy each other; Romans draw a lot of their influence from Greeks, but that does not make them greeks. Japanese culture is similar yet different from chinese culture. You can see this pattern all over the world.

I havent seen any european claiming that they were egyptians, althought I have read here people say that Buddha was an egyptian priest, or that ancient chinese were black (http://destee.com/index.php?threads/blacks-in-ancient-china.69904/). And these two examples are just the one I saw recently, so who knows what other nonesense theories have been posted here before, or how many people believe in them.

And why is it always about Egypt :confused:? I mean, werent there other important cultures in Africa so you (or we) can all talk about them too, instead of trying to "steal" other cultures? I love ancient Egypt, but c'mon...it gets old! Time for a break? Or explore new things, like im doing by joining this forum?

Egypt happens to be in betwen the Middle East and the rest of North Africa, which were by the times of Ancient Egypt, inhabited by Semited and Berbers, respectively. It is almost imposible to think that ancient egyptians werent a mixture of semites from the east, berbers from the west and nubians from the south. They spoke an afro-asiatic language to begin with, and they also despicted themselves to look different from those three ethnicities mentioned.

Like I told you before, if you are going to address me it better be with more than wiki link cut and paste because look how many times in this post alone you said "probably" to which my response is probably not!

Just because you dont agree doesnt make it false...

An afrocentrist web site, how unbiased :rolleyes:... How do you explain that picture I showed earlier:

220px-Egyptian_races.jpg

At least wikipedia allows for all sides of the story to be told, not only the one that fits your point of view: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

Actually "humans" continued mutating and don't look like him anymore because you are melanin deficient creatures.

But we are all humans, you see? We have different ethnicities, yes, but that does not change what we are.

I threw up a little.

What saddens me is that African people find that it somehow benefits them to speak to the hateful Europeans.

I once wrote a Fable on the topic:

After ten full rounds, spanning ten full days, the Original and Occidental genii, Black and White, finished their debate with a handshake. Once again, the African proved himself more crafty and more witty than the European. The ignorant Whites were appalled, the elite Whites, applauding. “Here’s your award” said a powerful Occidental, handing but a measly trophy and a measly amount of money.​
“Good show” said the losing Occidental, smiling a genuine smile for having been bested and thus bettered.​
There shut the lights and the claps of approval died down with the crowd. Held in the hands of the motionless Original was proof that he won a debate, but was he to believe the Occidentals or his lying eyes?​

Since that time, the losing Occidental has joined the “elite,” empowered with the understanding and knowledge of the “winning” Original. In his elite position, he hands out trophies and monies, like that won by the winner, and he adds all of his knowledge to the oppression of African people.​
Tragically, through it all, the Original gained nothing. In the course of his research, he researched Occidentals who disrespected Originals. His genius, once pure, now has a tinge of Occidentalism that doesn’t at all fit with his ancestor’s philosophies, Originalism.​
In the end, this champion of debate learned only one thing. As a debate requires one to listen to one’s “opponent,” an African can not win a debate against a White person. Because once you listen to a White person, and process what that White person says, it’s certain that you have already lost.

It appeals to me that this White so-called "woman" claims that we are have a series of nonsense beliefs, claims that she's just 'exploring something new' and sticks around to educate we "Blacks;" dismissing our sources and appraising her false ones. I do not care to call her a racist--I simply find her detestable.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back