Black People : Aboriginal Australians descend from the first humans to leave Africa, DNA sequence reveals

Brother Cly
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Your concern for our unity is well understood and accepted Love Goddess. Also, our showing and proving to whitey is unnecessary, we touch and agree on this. At some point though, collectively, we must begin to agree on the fundamental truth of our original state of being, sweeping aside false theories. And from robust discussion and research such as this, we can achieve that end goal, in my opinion.

Peace In,

Brother Clyde I understand what you are saying. But my point is we don't need to prove anything to YT. I appreciate the information here on Destee and am so proud of my sisters and brothers for sharing this knowledge. It's for us. Who cares what they think. We know the truth. They are seeking the truth and trying to disassemble it in any way to their favor. The discussion would have been great sans the divisive character who showed up.

You know what's so funny? I can almost always pick up their fonts on message boards even before they come flat out and say they are white. It's just that obvious.

Brother Cly

... Your concern for our unity is well understood and accepted Love Goddess. Also, our showing and proving to whitey is unnecessary, we touch and agree on this. At some point though, collectively, we must begin to agree on the fundamental truth of our original state of being, sweeping aside false theories. And from robust discussion and research such as this, we can achieve that end goal, in my opinion.

Peace In,

Brother Clyde I understand what you are saying. But my point is we don't need to prove anything to YT. I appreciate the information here on Destee and am so proud of my sisters and brothers for sharing this knowledge. It's for us. Who cares what they think. We know the truth. They are seeking the truth and trying to disassemble it in any way to their favor. The discussion would have been great sans the divisive character who showed up.

You know what's so funny? I can almost always pick up their fonts on message boards even before they come flat out and say they are white. It's just that obvious.

... Sister, Sister... again, we touch and agree on your point, its clearly understood that its not necessary for us to teach whitey, in fact, most of them already know the total truth. Nevertheless, we can't prevent them from coming nor can we control ourselves to not communicate with them when they do come; wish we could.

Peace In,

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back