Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Poet's Manifesto

can we as poets declare this manifesto our declaration also? for those who fail to realize the point stated, it's not that they can't, but decided not to, and your manifesto is hitting them where it hurts, but at the same time hitting us where it's pleasure...did i say that right? well we're all poets here, sometimes understanding comes in not over analyzing things. life and liberty faltering? life AND liberty, we can't let those things be, but you've heard enough from me.............peace

:smooch: You know, my pen name is P.M.S- Poetic Manifesta Syndrome, since poetry in me was originally inspired by the heartbreak of a man. and men are always tellin' us were p.m.s'n.. I only saw fit that the Manifestation of Poetry brought upon by sudden emotion.. be named such.. but im clead u could explain exactly what the manifestation entails. One love, one heartbeat! :smooch:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back