Black Poetry : The Curse Of A Poet

Joyce

May 23, 2001
Florida
Occupation
people
The slamming of my board against her head,
I walked away not caring if she was dead.
A strong supporter of the Brotherhood,
I believe that only white women are good.

And even tho she's only 17.
I made her head feel the pain of a guillotine.
Now I'm a wandering piece of ****,
Hiding out to avoid a hit.

Yet in darkness I cannot hide,
For the curse of a poet
Is slowly killing me inside.

Skeeter Millz...your fate is sealed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Black Poetry : Poet's Curse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : Secularism Can Be A Curse As Well As A Greater Good To Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : “Daughters of the Mock” Curse or Blessing Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Health and Wellness : Has Urban Life Become A Blessing Or A Curse For Black People In The United States?!? Black Health and Wellness 1
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: What are your views on "the Hamitic Curse?" Does it really refer to all Africans? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
42Tribes Black Spirituality Religion : The curse of Ham vs the Great Flood. What is more ridiculous and why? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 88
ang-EL Black Spirituality Religion : KARMA/OR CURSE FOR DISOBEDIENCE! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 83
chuck Black People : Is The Internet A Blessing Or A Curse? Black People Open Forum 81
MsInterpret Where am I supposed to curse at??? Where is the adult forum? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
S Why is my "What Is A Curse Word" thread in the ADULT premium-only section? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Restored Self Awareness, is Considered to Be A Curse by humanity Chief Elder Osiris 1
S Black People : What is a Curse Word? Black People Open Forum 29
N Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS Part Two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
N Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 477
cherryblossom Black Christians : "The Curse Of Ham" Christian Study Group 39
A Black People : The Myth of the Black Curse Black People Open Forum 20
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion Is A Curse Upon Black People Chief Elder Osiris 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion And Not God Has Placed A Curse Upon Black Afrikan People Chief Elder Osiris 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : Hip Hop: A blessing or a curse? Black People Open Forum 80
$$RICH$$ Black Relationships : Dating and the dreadful curse Black Relationships 31
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IS THE BELIEF IN JESUS, A CURSE BROUGHT UPON BLACK PEOPLE ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Black People : Mother / Adult Making Child Curse Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Niger : Curse of the Black Gold - Oil in the Niger Delta Niger 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Self Imposed Curse Upon The Black Nation Chief Elder Osiris 0
I African American History Culture : Negro Slavery and The Myth of Ham's Curse African American History Culture 47
B Black Poetry : My Gift & My Curse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Sekhemu Africa : Africa's Cultural Void and the Curse of Alien Religions and Cultures All Things Africa 33
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The curse of kobe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : Curse Words Pt.2 (Understanding Nothing) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : Curse Words (the beginning) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Slavery The Inner Curse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Don't Curse Yourself! Black Men 1
J Black People : Society's curse Black People Open Forum 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Slavery The Inner Curse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mario William Vitale The Master Poet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : trumps-favorite-irish-proverb-is-actually-a-quote-from-a-nigerian-poet Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Poetry : Young Poet Incarcerated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : About My Poet Tree Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Sincerely Serena The Front Porch : A dope poet The Front Porch 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: True and alert sweaty and ready to do the work of a poet and you Know it somehow ill and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Poet's Beef Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Poet Lost Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Lost Poet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Domitian's Poet AACOOLDRE 0
dunwiddat Black Women : Poet, author Maya Angelou dead at age 86 Black Women 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Poet Heru: Barack Obama is Septimius Severus: Change You Can Believe In Black People Politics 1
cherryblossom Black Authors : Frank X Walker: Poet Laureate Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
BrittanyMalachi The Front Porch : Brittany Malachi: Poet The Front Porch 18