Black Poetry : A Black Woman In Love.............A PropheticNsyght and Dior Robynsonne Collab

PropheticNsyght

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2004
~**Inspired by the wonderful piece written by SAGE and WATZ. Much love to you two.

I

A black woman in love.
Autumn leaves and freshly, sweet winter breezes flow.
The Earth sings in harmony and
She bathes in melody.
Love's potency,
redefines what deep emotion is and what one can expect.
Impossibilities become her realities and the sacred sanctity
of what love is, drown's her in it's murky sea.
She sits at the natural bar, drinking a large glass of passion and
yearning. The sunshine bathes her in a golden glow and
She smokes a pack of amorous dipped camels and looses herself inside of this hazy flow.

II

A Black Woman In love.
Act Two, Scene Three.
She steps on a stage and before an audience on pure emotion she plays the part so well that she becomes submerged.
Identity is lost and she becomes Love.
The moonlight, peeping thru her sultry soul causes her sweet and soul-stirring orgasms and heart-stopping ejaculations of undecisive preportions.
She
looses
touch
with
reality
walking
down
a staircase in the middle of the earth. In her she hears the transformation before she can feel it.
The heat of pure, raw and unrefined love assaults her inwardly,
consuming her mortal and spirital being.
Encased in a fire of undiluted passion she gives herself freely and easy
a
pure
breeze
of
a *
i*
r*
Y* love and affection.

III

A Black Woman In Love.
Flows desperately into the barren reaches of her soul,
Like the life-giving Nile; innundating her dry spirit and reviving life where none existed.
Her terrain sprouts and every drop of love takes root and she soon looses herself in the deep and tumultuous spiral of this emotion.
Moon-light and Sunshine wrap themselves around her caressing her interior and illuminating her exterior.
She steps into her niche as Queen of Ancient Kush and prepares to disappear into her night mood.
She breaths within the echo and a sound is retrieved.
Love strums the gilded strings of her heart and she sings.

IV

A Black Woman In Love.
Transcends the normal barriers of space and time.
She hears, feels and tastes the joy, pleasure, musicality, rhythm, rhyme and song of Love.
She seemingly
S~

W~

A~

Y~

S~
feeling herself as she finally looses herself in the strange and haunting rhapsody of love.
A Black Woman In Love realizes quickly that she is and will be now and forever complete with her Nubian King.
She dresses in her new title and bathes in the reality.
A Black Woman In Love.

~Copyright
The Year of the Monkey (2004).
The 93rd year, 4th month, 15th day.
in conjunction with
"Earth's Wynne" Publishing
~*Dior Robynsonne and ~*PropheticNsyght

Here's a recap...on my favorite parts of this...(taking deep breaths...regaining composure)....

She sits at the natural bar, drinking a large glass of passion and
yearning. The sunshine bathes her in a golden glow and
She smokes a pack of amorous dipped camels and looses herself inside of this hazy flow.
yeah...that was me, lol...

She steps on a stage and before an audience on pure emotion she plays the part so well that she becomes submerged.
Identity is lost and she becomes Love.
The moonlight, peeping thru her sultry soul causes her sweet and soul-stirring orgasms and heart-stopping ejaculations of undecisive preportions.
OOOOOOOOOOOO...K :blush:

She
looses
touch
with
reality
walking
down
a staircase in the middle of the earth.

Consider me...~~~~Officially Impressed~~~~~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back