Spoken Word : Two Poets Just Called Out The Black Men Who Hate Black Women - "To Be Black and Woman and Alive"

Black women need to smirk at these fools and move on. Those types of black males are not getting other races' top tier women, just their dregs. No one has any respect for males who denigrate their own women, hence why they're being treated worse than before integration when they were at least somewhat honorable and community orientated.

I actually refuse to deal with white women's black sloppy seconds, I'd deal with a white man before them; I'd trust white men more because unlike those black males I would have my guard up and not be gutted by a surprise attack. I'm not here to entertain white men's prideless dogs.

Those creatures have made it worse for Black women, currently most of the so called Black people being promoted in the media are white/non Black women's children. The ones who stay silent and let the others denigrate us are complicit in their silence. As irritated as I am with Black men at times, my fangs descend when others attack them.

the system of white supremacy hates all black people.....
Yet some black males are its biggest supporters whom our community should mock and ostracize instead of praising.

For the first time in written history we have so many rich black males whom should be uplifting their own women and communities instead of the dregs of others and their families. I think of us being the Targaryens from Game of Thrones, we've been decimated by our enemies and we finally get dragons to help us, but prideless collaboraters are giving them to the Tyrells and Baratheons to destroy us. They're also like salmon swimming down stream while everyone else is fighting to swim upstream. They've made our lives and positions much worse

Yet some black males are its biggest supporters whom our community should mock and ostracize instead of praising.

For the first time in written history we have so many rich black males whom should be uplifting their own women and communities instead of the dregs of others and their families. I think of us being the Targaryens from Game of Thrones, we've been decimated by our enemies and we finally get dragons to help us, but prideless collaboraters are giving them to the Tyrells and Baratheons to destroy us. They're also like salmon swimming down stream while everyone else is fighting to swim upstream. They've made our lives and positions much worse
divide and conquer is an effective strategy of the system of white supremacy.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back